part 18 the truth

No one pov

Kanao attack douma. "DON'T INHALE THE COLD AIR HE SPREADS WITH HIS FANS!" kanai told them.

"BREATH OF THE BEAST FOURTH FANG: MINCE TO BITS!"

"Breath of ice 4th form: ice dance capricorn!"

Both akira and inosuke attack him. Douma use his fans to attack akira and inosuke. Akira step on his fans and kick it away.. protect both herself and inosuke.

"Woah u so flexible akira chan~ u always flexible just like last time we fight" he said. "Shut up" akira attack him but he dodge it.

"And that head's a mask right?" Douma ask inosuke. Both akira and inosuke back away.

"This is yours right?" Inosuke give kanao back her katana. Douma eyes widen to see he manage to take it from him.

"Don't ever let it go again" inosuke said to her. Suddenly douma appeared infront 3 of them.

"You three so fast! I can't even see u take it from me" douma said

Akira use her breathing and attack douma. But he manage to block it with his fans.

Inosuke dash and kick him in stomach while douma was focus on akira. Douma bout to cut inosuke leg but akira yeet him away

"You're good!" Douma said. Inosuke dash to him and cut both of his eyes.

"FUCK! I AIM FOR HIS HEAD BUT HE MANAGE TO DODGE IT!" inosuke shout.

'Ehh! Really?!' Kanao tot.

"AHAHAHA I've live a very long life but i never see like u before" douma said.

"HMPH! Well ofcourse, I'm inosuke sama. All those other riffraff losers.."

"Are nothing compared me" suddenly his mask was taken. "Inosuke!" Kanao shout.

"?!"

"Inosuke ur mask!" Akira shout.

"Ahh so it's a mask! How u manage to see wearing this mask?" Douma ask

"You ass.. give it back" Inosuke said.

"Hmm? Ahh! I remembered u from somewhere! Your face" douma said.

"U..have meet him before?" Akira and kanao ask inosuke.

"I DON'T REMEMBER MEETING A MAGGOT LIKE U BEFORE! DON'T TOUCH MY FUR WITH YOUR DIRTY HANDS!" inosuke shout

"No. We have. I remember you" douma said. "AND I'M TELLING U WE HAVEN'T! YOU SHIT FACE!" inosuke shout again.

"Inosuke calm down.. he just spouting random nonsense" kanao said. "Yeah i agree" akira said

"Random? Oh, that's surprising! I have good memory and i remember the time when i was human quite well" douma bite his fans.

He use his finger and dig it into his head. "EUGHH WHAT U DOING?!"

Both 3 of them look at him. "Ahh~ that's it. Fifteen years ago, there's a woman in 17 or 18 years old carrying a baby. Her husband punch her everyday and her mother in law also bullied her everyday. So my eternal paradise cult took in that poor woman" douma said.

"She had no parents, or siblings. There was no other place she could go. When i 1st meet her, her face was swollen so badly that i couldn't tell what the original shape was. It was pretty rough.. and she was partially blind because of all the beatings to her face.  But when i touched it, she went back to normal. She was so beautiful, and she left quite a lasting impression on me." Douma continue.