End

Felix stayed at Chan's the whole weekend since he also went to the campus that Saturday to help clean with the other officers, faculty, and staff members. Well, one of his officer duties is to help whenever it's needed, so even though he wants to be with Chan on their first day dating, he ended up spending his whole Saturday on the campus.

Saturday night, he asked his parents if he could stay with Chan again, of course, his mother was worried that he might be a bother for Chan— which was pretty often, considering the fact that he has a reputation of being Chan's annoying suitor— but eventually agreed when Chan agreed too. Don't get it wrong, Felix annoyed Chan to let him stay in his dorm even though he doesn't want the younger to stay.

So to sum it up, Felix happily stayed until Sunday afternoon. Again, Felix happily stayed but Chan was between happy, regretful, and annoyed. Well, Felix stayed to annoy Chan and Chan was desperate to kick the younger out of his dorm, he was regretful for that moment but it soon faded when Felix stopped teasing the older and just cuddled him in silence.

Maybe, dating Felix is not that bad of an idea.

Now, Tuesday morning and Chan's class starts at 10:30 AM. He usually walks to school around 10:15 since he's really close to the campus but this time everything was new because Felix is now sitting on his sofa waiting for him to finish preparing for school and it's just 9:40 AM.

"Channie, can you be slower? I mean, I've been here since like forever and I need to be in school at 10 AM," Felix sarcastically said. Chan is still in the bathroom, taking a shower when Felix complains about waiting.

"Just go there, no one asked you to go here and wait for me," Chan responded while washing the shampoo off his hair. He heard Felix groan outside, making him roll his eyes in annoyance.

"God! Get some romance!! How can you be this boring!? I don't want to! This is literally the first time we're walking to school together as boyfriends. Goddammit, just hurry up!" Felix whined, feeling annoyed at how Chan still talks like bullshit. Chan, on the other hand, chuckled at the younger's whining.

Instead of moving faster, Chan decided to annoy Felix even more and just feel the cold water on his body more until he heard Felix knocking on the door of his bathroom.

"Goddammit! Is there a beach there? Are you swimming in the Pacific Ocean already? It's already 10 AM. Can you be slower than this, Chan Hyung? Faster!! Wooyoung Hyung is texting me already."

Chan turned the water off and started drying himself with a towel. He wore his briefs and boxer shorts before walking out of the bathroom, "choose, Wooyoung boy or me? If you badly need to go there, start walking now." Chan said the moment he opened the door.

Felix froze, he was standing in front of Chan who was wearing only his boxer shorts. Chan's brow was raised, waiting for Felix to answer but the younger smiled naughtily at him. He walked closer to Chan and raised his hand on the older's chest which Chan quickly tapped away, "oh daddy, you should not ask me to choose between you and other people looking like this, this is cheating I'll definitely choose you, hotty~" Chan tsked and walked to his closest to get comfortable clothes for school.

"Stop staring, bitch," Chan hissed while wearing his pants. Felix chuckled before walking to the sofa again to sit and wait for Chan.

"Please, why walk out of the bathroom barely wearing anything knowing that someone is outside waiting when you don't want to be watched?" Chan groaned this time. He faced the younger boy while buttoning his shirt.

"Boy, you're just simply a perverted freak. No matter what someone is wearing in front of you, doesn't give you the consent to check them out."

"But you're not someone, you're Chan, my boyfriend who has a big damn ass and also front, maybe, I don't know. I'm not a pervert, you're just... Hmm... Tempting," Felix argued, making the older look at him with a disgusted face.