three

Wednesday morning, Chan decided to go to school around 7 AM because his first class starts at 7:30 AM. He wants to experience being the first person to arrive in a morning class. Usually, students are late for morning classes; they arrive 15 minutes before 7:30 AM or up to an hour late to the original schedule.

Chan walked in the hallway alone, there were only a few students right now because it was still too early. When he reached his room he walked to his usual seat, second to the last row.

He checked the time and it was only 7:08 AM. There are still a few minutes before the second person arrives. Chan was checking his phone when someone came in. The person who entered the room suddenly gasped which caught Chan's attention, he looked up and saw a shocked Felix.

"Why are you early today, honeybunch?" Felix asked while pouting. He slowly walked near Chan and then sat beside the older when he reached the boy.

"Why are you here?" Chan ignored the younger boy's question and asked him instead.

Felix was still pouting in disappointment, "because I'll put my gifts on your table, daddy," he answered then placed a box and a piece of paper with a note that Chan usually see taped on his table.

"I want these to be here before you arrive but you're early today I'm so disappointed," Felix added.

"You don't need to do this, I told you to stop sending me things."

"But I want to do this, baby boo," Felix responded. They went silent for a while, Chan was just looking at Felix, scanning the boy and judging the way he looked at the older nervously.

"What time is your class?" Chan asked but Felix ignored the question.

"What time is your class, Felix?" He repeated.

"I won't tell you that."

"Why not?"

"Just because."

"Do you even have a class?" Felix looked at Chan immediately and nodded his head, "yes, I have a class Channie."

"What time?"

"I won't tell you."

"Okay, I'll ask Seungmin then." Chan opened his phone and started looking for Seungmin's number but Felix covered the older's phone screen.

"No, wait! Don't do that, Seungmin will be mad." Chan gave the younger a suspicious stare that Felix just looked away from the older.

"What time is your class?" Chan asked again.

Felix looked away. Chan will be mad, he knows the older will be mad. "ten-thirty," he whispered.

"Goddammit, you're wasting your time for this shit. You literally live an hour away from this place but you went here this early just for this? Seriously Felix, stop wasting your money and time doing stuff. You still should be sleeping by now." Chan said in disbelief. He can't believe Felix sacrificed his rest for this.

"Hey! Don't call it shit I baked that last night, Channie," Felix whined. This is not the first time he got caught anyway.

"Stop doing this, this must be the last time Felix."

"But I want to send you gifts, sugar pie. I like doing stuff for you."

"Stop doing stupid things, really. Your first class is in 3 hours! What will you do once my class starts? Where are you going? There are only a few students right now, you're nuts. Stop doing this thing, stop sending gifts, stop wasting your time and energy for this."

"But I'm courting you, remember? I'm your suitor."

"Then stop courting me, stop annoying me."

"Why? Do you hate me? Are you mad at me, Channie?"