five

A small crowd of students was gathered in front of the university entrance gate. Six big buses lined up while waiting for the other students to arrive. It was 4 AM but the small groups of students were still loud due to the excitement they were feeling for the retreat.

Chan was standing quietly while waiting for his friends to arrive. He hasn't had any sleep yet, literally. Not because of excitement but because his sleeping pattern is just too fucked up that he's having a hard time dealing with it. He badly wanted to sleep but his body refused to do the action.

Chan closed his eyes to rest them a bit when suddenly an arm clung around his left arm, making him open his eyes, "hi love good morning." Felix said in a sleepy deep voice.

"Good morning," Chan responded.

After a few moments, Minho arrived with Seungmin beside him, talking and fixing the bag of snacks they bought yesterday after class. Chan remained standing quietly while Felix was still clinging to him. The younger's arms are wrapped around Chan's arm while his head is resting on Chan's shoulder, and his eyes are closed due to the fact that he hasn't had a proper rest because he has to finish some of the department's documents for the following festival.

"Hyung, where's my Cheetos?" Seungmin asked his boyfriend while still looking for the snack inside their bag.

"I ate it last night," Minho simply responded, making Seungmin glare at him, "what? It's freaking mine, Hyung." The younger irritatedly said.

"Yeah it's yours but you're mine, making that Cheetos mine too." The younger boy shot the older with a judging glare, he rolled his eyes and sighs in disbelief, "that doesn't give you the right to take what's mine."

"What's yours is mine too because you're mine," Minho answered plainly again.

"Lee Minho, you don't make sense." Seungmin rolled his eyes at the older man but Minho glared at him, "Excuse me? I always make sense." He answered.

"Don't argue with me, just get a new Cheetos. I picked that yesterday. You should have just got yourself one."

"It's 4 fucking AM Seungmin where will I get a new one? Also, I only argue if I'm right, which is I always am, just like now." And of course, the couple starts arguing like they always do.

Felix opened his eyes and glared at the couple beside them while Chan just stood there not minding any of the other guys.

"Just break up, you keep arguing, it's 4 AM and you both are so noisy." Felix said while still glaring at the couple who also glared back at him, "no." They said in unison.

"Then stop arguing, goddammit," Felix responded then closed his eyes again, clinging to Chan even more. Chan tried to move Felix away from him but of course, Felix didn't let that happen so Chan just sighed quietly. He will never win over Felix anyway.

Minho and Seungmin continued arguing even after Felix's hiss. A few moments later, Changbin arrived too with his so-called childhood friend, Hyunjin— which they don't really believe because the two look sketchy— followed by Jeongin and his boyfriend, Jisung.

"Good morning, Hyung," Jeongin greeted Seungmin then bowed at the other sunbae that he's not really close to. Seungmin greeted him back so he smiled at them before standing beside Chan and quietly clinging on to his boyfriend as they had a small conversation while waiting for the coordinator to start instructing them what to do.

The guys wait, Seungmin and Minho keep having a little debate. Changbin, Hyunjin, Jeongin and his boyfriend Jisung have their own world while Felix and Chan are just standing quietly. Chan is grateful that Felix is tired that he can't even open his mouth to say anything that would annoy Chan.