four

For the past weeks, Chan never had a peaceful day because of Felix. The younger keeps showing up every now and then, everywhere all around the world (lmao). The other time Felix visited Chan in his dorm and stayed with him- annoying the older the whole day.

And today is not an exception.

Felix stood in front of the sitting Chan, trying to convince the older to go out with him because both of them had already finished their classes.

Chan went into the students' lounge right after his classes ended to wait for Changbin when suddenly Felix showed up, saying that his last class got cancelled and he had time to go out on a date with Chan.

"Sugar pie, please," the younger begged.

He was looking at Chan with a pleading eye, his lips forming a small pout, and hands were holding Chan's right hand, trying to make the older stand.

"I told you that I'm going out with Changbin today. Go away, ask your friends." Chan responded while trying to let go of his hands away from the younger boy's grip.

"But you're always out with Changbin Hyungggg!" Felix said and started stomping his feet like a child having a tantrum.

Chan watched him in disbelief as he shook his head because of embarrassment. "Stop that, seriously. Literally, everyone is watching you, Felix, stop acting like a child. I'm not your mom."

"But you're my daddy~"

"Stop, leave me alone. Go away," Chan responded but Felix remained standing still, glaring while pouting at Chan.

"I just want a good one day with you, Channie. What's so hard about going out with me?" Felix said then sat beside Chan.

"Try to be in my position and you'll know," the older responded, making the younger boy pout even more.

Felix wrapped his arms around Chan's left arm then rested his head on the older's shoulder. Chan tried to push the younger away but of course, Felix didn't let that happen. "Let me come with you and Binnie Hyung," Felix said.

"No," Chan immediately responded.

"Okay, I'll still go."

"Then why did you even ask me?"

"I didn't ask you, I'm just letting you know."

"This is the exact reason why I don't want you to come, Felix." There was a short moment of silence.

Felix was slightly squeezing Chan's arm as he closed his eyes and relaxed, "you want me," he said.

"You like me, I know it," Felix added.

Chan was silent, he had nothing else to say anyway. This is not the first time Felix claimed such a thing, he is always like this so it's not new to Chan anymore.

"You like me but you're an old-school poopoo so I'm helping you to realise it immediately because I'm impatient, Channie. I can't live all my life waiting for you to realise it and stop being in denial." With that, Chan chuckled.

It's funny to hear that from the younger, "You sure are full of confidence, mate."

"Because I'm not stupid like you," Felix whispered.

"You're annoying," Felix hummed to Chan and wrapped his arm even more to the older's arm. They were quiet again. Felix really wants to treasure these kinds of times because it's rare, he rarely gets a chance to have a quiet time with Chan because the older always tries to push him away.

He's not really sure about Chan's feelings; he's just trying to act cool and assume that the older one might have a little thing for him, maybe even a 0.01% chance. He is holding onto one thing, "do you hate me then?" The younger asked.