six

The first day in the retreat place was okay, the students had a seminar in the event centre hall and a simple activity to boost the students' energy and interest for the following activities the faculty and department organisation prepared for everybody.

Felix ignored Chan the whole day and Chan seemed not to care because he was too busy hanging out with a girl. To Jamie, his classmate in one of his subjects. Of course, Felix was so annoyed but he's here again, he still ended up in front of Chan's room he shares with 3 other seniors.

He was standing quietly while holding a small cookie box he made the other night while finishing the program flow the department president asked him to revise.

It's already 9 PM and the students are ordered to get a rest because the next activity tomorrow will be early in the morning around 7 AM followed by a team-building in the afternoon. They will be having a packed day tomorrow and the following day will be a free day for the students to relax and enjoy before they go home in the afternoon.

Felix knocked again to the room and waited for anybody to open. Luckily, Chan was the one who greeted him. Felix glared at Chan and handed him the small box of cookies and an energy drink since the older one looked so tired after the activity earlier.

"I hate you today but here, get some snacks. I didn't see you eat dinner earlier." The younger said then walked away leaving Chan in confusion.

The older walked into his room and went back to sitting in his bed shared by his classmate, Bambam. He offered the cookies to the boys so they all could have a snack. The energy drink has paper taped on it so he read it and chuckled. Silly, Felix is just so silly.

"You're a fucking hoe, Chan. I hate you today. My eyes are on you so don't make me angry. Are you flirting with Jamie sunbae? I'll cut your dick just so you know. Ugh, I fucking hate you today and I might hate you until tomorrow Idk, I just so hate you today. And you didn't eat earlier! Where were you? You're making me hate you even more today, Chan. You should take care of yourself, bitch. I'm worried, okay? Ugh, I really hate you today.

- (̶l̶o̶v̶e) hate, Felix

* * *

The next morning the students were called to the dining area exactly at 6 AM to have their breakfast. They are given an hour to eat because they need to be in the centre hall at 7 AM for their 2nd seminar.

Felix was awake earlier than the other students, organisers have different call-time because they need to help to prepare for the seminar. He still ignored Chan when he realised that Jamie and her other friends were seated together with Chan and his brother's friend group. Seungmin is even there with them which made him really irritated. He wants to go to their table and just snap but he can't because they have different tables for student officers while Jeongin and his boyfriend decided to eat alone so they could have time together.

The breakfast time finished and the seminar started. Of course, Felix once again was too far from Chan and his friends because he is standing in one of the corners of the hall together with another officer to check and guide those students who will be needing help if ever. He knew that this retreat wouldn't be fun for him, it was supposed to be fun but Chan was being a fucker and kept making him jealous, making him down and not in the mood at all.

Time was passing quickly and afternoon came, the students were instructed to take their lunch and come back to the centre hall at 2 PM for the team building.

Felix went to his room directly after his lunch to nap, it's just 12 PM anyway and he doesn't want to roam or annoy Chan right now. He's still feeling irritated by the fact that Chan doesn't seem to be worried about being ignored by Felix so the younger kinda wants to ignore him, even more, to see if he will be missed.