A new start

P.S :- for this chap let's say that dazai knows how to drive a bit XD

The train ticket chuuya bought was to hakone. According to his plan, the money left would be enough to rent an apartment for six months there, if he didn't continue his treatment.

Chuuya arrived at the train station at half past ten in the morning. It was still too early to take the departure.

He was very patient for waiting. After years of grinding, he had been accustomed to waiting and was quite good at it. The passengers crowded the station hall, and the seats were all taken. He was not too tired, so he just stood aside from the crowding hall; however, his empty heart found no place to stop over.

Many people had foreseen the relationship between chuuya and fyodor would end this way. Anee san told him that two men's love would not last long.

Even if they, two players in the game, could refuse to face the reality and entangle with each other till now, they still couldn't escape from their final destination: Break up.

Time went really fast, and then it was past twelve o'clock. Chuuya felt tired for standing too long, so he went to buy a bottle of water to drink.

At that moment, he heard people in the entrance suddenly started to make bustle and noise, and saw a man in beige coat rush through the hall with a dozen of guards in black suits following him. Two of the guards came to talk with the staff in the station, while others, each holding a picture, began to look for someone.

Chuuya just stood aside in a daze. At first, he was curious about why these men would make such a riot. However, only when chuuya laid his eyes on the tall man , did he immediately recognize that the man was dazai.

Dazai spotted chuuya in the crowed at once; then he strode over in a fast step. No sooner did chuuya realize what was going on than dazai came in front of him.

"Chuuya, You fucking freaked me out!" dazai's eyes were red with rage.

"You really think a goodbye is enough? Just quit the treatment? How can you say that so easily? Why don't you just say you want to commit suicide?" dazai seized chuuya's wrist, and roared at him in complete disregard of the people around, "What do you take with you? Where is your bag? Where are the medicine bottles?"

Chuuya tried to pull his hand back with a frown, "Dazai, Don't be like this."

"Right, I'm fucking cheap and I ask for it! You've told me all, but I am such a sucker and always over the top!" dazai pulled chuuya out as he was saying, " I was afraid that you would do something stupid , so i asked kunikida and his men to break into your house. What if i hadn't asked him to use GPS to locate, are you going to die? Don't you know how much i was scolded because i couldn't take care of my patient. Can't you think of others ?? " and then added with a small voice " about me ? "

Chuuya, who barely woke up from the chaotic situation, was reluctant to leave with dazai. What was more, He just couldn't stand being harassed by a man who was unreasonably angry with him.

"I am free to die wherever I want to die! What kind of doctor are you? You looked like a mafia, breaking into my house and following me here when so many patients are desperately waiting for their doctor!"

Dazai stood still, condescendingly staring at chuuya's eyes like a bully, saying in a domineering voice, "Among all these patients, you are the only one I want to heal. You can't escape from me." dazai's image of a gentle doctor in white disappeared completely.

All of a sudden, he held chuuya into his arms in an irresistible manner, but said in a soft and affectionate voice, "It's my first time to act like a mafia, and I will take you somewhere I want to go, OK?"