An end

With the stubbornness on his beautiful face, shibusawa was very firm as if he was demonstrating he would never fall behind, "If it were me with him at that time, I could have stood it too."

Chuuya's fingers were shaking. Maybe. But who would know the result?

So he smiled and with some cold sharpness in his voice he asked, "Do you like him? Why?"

"I love him very much," shibusawa said determinedly. "There is no reason needed to love someone. Certainly, he is a perfect man in my mind."

Chuuya felt a little colder than before. As he touched his forehead, it seemed that he had a worse fever, making him even hard to talk. "A man like him... good-looking, knows how to take care of you gently and speak many sweet words. No wonder you like him."

Chuuya began to feel that the chill on his body was seeping into his heart, as if a slit was made on the barrier that had been blocking wind and rain for him, with cold wind storming in fiercely now. "Right... If fyodor likes a person, he is reluctant to let this person feel wronged. He will draw for you, pick flowers for you, and fight for you. And even in bed, he will not want to see you cry." Gradually, chuuya himself did not even know what he was talking about. He felt so dizzy that he couldn't even discriminate his mood in a trance.

It was not clear whether he was sad or unreconciled, or he just wanted to indulge in his own fantasy by deluding himself.

The door of the guest room was not tightly closed. Now it was opened a crack by the pups who were already quite dissatisfied due to hunger. They might have scratched at the door for a long time.

When shibusawa saw these pups coming through the crack, he suddenly turned as pale as chuuya.

Chuuya came to his mind and asked after a short pause, "Are you afraid of pups?"

"Does...doesn't he hate animals the most?"

Chuuya softly pushed away these pups that were rubbing against the bottom of his trousers, and uttered in a light tone, "He is a man who can be persuaded by soft approaches but not be cowed by force. So you just need to coax him tenderly. He will give in after being unhappy for a few days, without other choices."

The tone of chuuya was so gentle that he did not seem to realize that he was teaching another person how to win affection and care from the man he liked.

But shibusawa appeared to be more disappointed. In fact, when chuuya began to talk about how good fyodor would be to the person he really liked, he knew that no matter how self-deceiving he was, he couldn't change the fact that fyodor really didn't love him.

He thought that it was natural for a man to be fickle and indifferent, that fyodor just didn't know how to love others and that all the hurtful words he had said were unintentional.

But he was wrong. Fyodor would not accompany him to do anything couples did. He had never coaxed him with sweet words, let alone drew pictures and picked flowers for him. He was also wondering whether fyodor was really reluctant to make the man he loved cry in bed.

When his dog was forced to be discarded, he begged fyodor for a whole week.

Standing up from the sofa, shibusawa thought to himself, 'Why have you done this? Do you come here to humiliate yourself? Now that fyodor keeps a man, fragile as him, at home and is reluctant to beat or hurt him in sex, surely he isn't worth my love.'

But shibusawa could not reconcile himself to the fact somehow. Why couldn't he be comparable with this man in front of him? Was it just because this man had suffered a lot with fyodor? It was not that he couldn't do it, but he hadn't met him earlier to have the chance.