A broken heart

The consciousness of chuuya was intermittent, and in the most painful time he was in a trance, thinking that he was dying. He couldn't even cry in pain, with cold sweat on his forehead.

In fact, fyodor was also uncomfortable in this process. He was painful in the dry and narrow place. He just wanted to bully chuuya and make him more uncomfortable.

He wanted to bully the chuuya who once used to beat up people without a scratch on his face. But once his illness took over nothing was the same.

"Do you admit your fault?"

In the end, chuuya heard this sentence. He slowly rolled over his tightened body with his gaunt chin resting on his knee. He did not speak, feeling that the residual heat gradually left his body with fyodor's movements.

"What's wrong with me?" chuuya was thinking and his eyes were dim, and nothing could be reflected in it.

"Speaking ?? " fyodor frowned and bent down to force chuuya to face him. He thought he had made a concession, but he was still totally ignored, "Do you feel not enough so you just lie there and wait for me?"

Chuuya's face turned with fyodor's strength. He could barely focus his eyes. Chuuya's pupils were big and black, but there was no pure affection in his eyes anymore. The dark shadow of fyodor was in chuuya's eyes which were full of overwhelming despair and sadness.

Fyodor's heart suddenly shivered in pain. He raised his hand to touch the eyelashes of chuuya, trying to confirm that the heartbreak he saw was just an illusion.

But as soon as he raised his hand, chuuya totally huddled himself up. His face was covered with a red handprint. Suddenly, chuuya coughed. His pale face showed his extreme pain. Then he coughed up dark red blood.

Fyodor's face changed and his pupils suddenly contracted. He bent down to hold the little redhead, as his fingers trembled, "What's wrong?What's wrong? Let me... Let me check quickly..."

Chuuya trembled more and more severely, and when he opened his mouth, blood slid down his lips. He grabbed fyodor and his fingers whitened in pain, "Cold."

Fyodor caught the sheet in a flurry and wrapped it around him. He turned over chuuya and held him in his arms, but he touched much cold and sticky liquid under him. Fyodor was completely panic-stricken. The tearing wound in chuuya's intestine was still bleeding.

"It's all right... You will be fine. Let's go to the hospital right away. It's all right," fyodor comforted not only chuuya, but also himself. It was too rare for him to speak in such a panic tone. He was always like a strategist, calm and elegant.

"I'm not going to the hospital," chuuya said in a flat tone, but his voice was a little muffled. His mind was clear, so he repeated, "I will not go to the hospital."

Fyodor stepped back. He quickly flipped through his address book and dialed a number, "Sigma ?? Get the medicine box and come to my house now! "

After hanging up, fyodor hugged chuuya tightly in his arms, "It's all right. Sigma will be right here. Are you tired? Sleep in my arms for a while."

" Fyodor" chuuya's voice was very husky and not so clear, but peaceful without complaint or affection.

Chuuya did not wait for the other's response. He laughed softly, "I still miss our college days and hope to reexperience those days again. At that time, fyodor was outstanding and liked by everyone. But he only liked me. If someone mocked me, he would teach them how to talk politely. When he received an award on the stage, he would give his first gaze at me."