Differences

"Are you raising flowers?"

Fyodor calmed down his temper a bit and said " I thought you didn't like tending plants"

Chuuya glanced at fyodor who was standing behind him and then again turned towards the kitchen counter. " A friend of mine gave me. I am just trying it for fun. " the ginger said in a monotone.

"Which friend? From where ? Do i know him ? Who gave such a rare and expensive plant for you to just have fun. " fyodor said as he moved towards him.

His jealousy annoyed chuuya. How dare he shout and scold him for just a potted plant after playing with all his lovers !! He was the most shameless man chuuya had ever seen. He was too angry to reply to fyodor.

Seeing chuuya ignore his questions fyodor was taken up by his rage. He moved towards chuuya and grabed his hand harshly. The packet in his hand fell on the floor.

"CHUYAAAA !! " He screamed at his face.

Chuuya smirked and said " You are allowed to go outside put up a front and have fun yet I am not allowed to make friends."

Fyodor stared at the shorter male's face and yelled " What the fuck do you mean by that. While i am out there working myself to the bone to provide for you. You are at home thinking of shit like this."

Chuuya let out a small laugh and stared coldly at the other. " You really think that you provide for me. Are you kidding me. Don't forget that i am your partner in this organization. It was because of my power that your stupid little organization became what it is now. And we both paid equally for this apartment. So don't act like my sugar daddy. "

"Aren't you saying a bit too much and who knows you might have already found someone else. You don't even let me touch you and that damn plant is enough to make a down payment for a house. " fyodor snapped back.

'It's that expensive ' chuuya eyes widened in shock. If he would have known that , then there was no way he could have accepted it.

"Well if you don't have to come home. If you have so much problem with me. Why don't you just leave me alone." Chuuya started feeling naseous as his illness started taking over his body. He just wanted to be alone now.

"CHUUYAAAA !!! " Fyodor raised his hand to slap chuuya but stopped midway as he looked at chuuya's face. He was smiling. The cold emotionless smile . It was as if all of his emotions were lost and it pricked fyodor's heart.

"What? why did you stop ? Hit me after all that's the only thing left which you haven't done to me"

Fyodor gritted his teeth as he put his hand down helplessly. He grabbed his coat and went outside the house slamming the door behind him without looking back at chuuya.

Chuuya filled his bowl with the macroni and sat on the sofa. The quarrel made him loose his appetite but still he ate it. He was sick both of the food and fyodor , but atleast the food didn't hurt as much as him.

However a few minutes later, he vomitted everything he had eaten and even spat out a mouthful of blood.

Love not only hurt his feeling but his body too.

Chuuya knocked at the door of the familiar room.

"Come in "

Chuuya heard the familiar voice from inside as he entered the room with a box in his hand. He placed the box on the table as dazai handed him a glass of water.