21. ASSHOLE.

=🌿=

‼️TW: SEXUAL ASSAULT‼️

=🌿=

"Why are you so rude to them?" I wonder.

He glances over at me before opening the secret study door.

"Because I'm busy. Come here" He holds out his hand, waiting for me to slip mine into his to extinguish the pain.

"I was thinking of going for a walk, just out to the gardens. See how long I can go without needing this" I hold up our hands. Tom glances sidewardly towards me, looking unsure.

"It'll be fine. You'll be able to see me from the window, see?" I lead him over to bed, climbing onto the window seat, beckoning Tom to come and sit beside me, which he does reluctantly.

"You can see the whole garden from up here. You need not worry. And if the burn gets that bad, you can just apparate to me, as madame said" I explain, reassuring him.

"Okay."

"You'll let me go?" I ask. Tom looks down, nodding as he twiddles my fingers between his, I squeeze his hand comfortingly, interrupting his pattern.

"You're not leaving yet though, are you?" Tom looks up hopefully. In all honesty I was just about to get up to leave but I decide against it and instead help Tom transport his books into the study, along with mine.

By the time we finish it's approximately two o'clock. Tom begrudgingly lets go of my hand, letting me leave for the gardens.

"I probably won't come for dinner" I say.

"Yes you will." Tom replies sternly, as if giving me no choice.

"I will later."

"As long as you eat" he murmurs. I nod, fiddling with one of his long, slender fingers.

"And as we didn't go to class today, we'll have to study for our homework a little more. And I'd like for you to be back to attend astronomy" he adds. I nod again, my focus staying on his hand as I let go, finally deciding that it was time to go.

"Bye, take care of Juni" I wave, he hesitantly waved back before I disappear out the door.

=🌿=

I had been out in the garden, wandering around aimlessly until I found a spot to sit down and open my book. I'd noticed that I'd left my wand in my room with Tom, so I desperately hoped that I wouldn't need it.

I'd also found that when I was doing something, the burning became less immediate and annoying.

As it eventually gets darker, and I become colder, I decide that I'll head inside now. My sweater vest isn't warm enough to be out after dusk.

As I walk through the corridors, back up towards Gryffindor, I spot Orion, turning a corner and starting to head the same direction that I am, though he seemed to spot me first.

"Y/n, what's up" he greets.

"Nothing, just headed back inside, you?" I ask.

"Not much" he replied with a smile. Though the type of look that he sent me was strange, and made me uncomfortable. Scared almost.

(‼️  Until chapter end, not detailed ‼️)

"So-" I'm cut off as I'm suddenly grabbed and shoved somewhere, the motion is so quick that I find it hard to adapt as I hear the door close to this small, dusty, dark room.

"Orion?" I call out, slightly frightened now.

"Muffliato" his voice calls as I feel my wrists being restrained above my head. I yelp, struggling to get out of his grasp.

"You asshole, what the hell are you doing!?" I shout, only to be silenced as he shifts both of my wrists into one of his huge hands, and uses the other to tightly cover my mouth.

"Oh Y/n I don't think you realize how long I've been waiting for this. For that stupid vine to disappear. For Tom to finally not be by your side" he growls hungrily under his breath.

I feel sick. This makes me sick to my stomach. What the hell? Orion wouldn't do something like this, would he? But I know that this man, without a doubt, is indeed Orion.

I panic as he starts to notice my patterns in struggling, and grew to more efficiently stop it and silence me.

The nurse said that somehow Tom and I would be notified when each other's vital signals get to the extremes. If that works, will Tom be here?

'Who am I kidding? For him to show up right now would be a nightmare. What would he even do?'

"That's right, Darling. Shh." He smirks as I begin to run out of energy to move away from his unbelievable grasps. A tear rolls down my cheek as Orion forcefully presses his lips to mine.

"And don't you dare tell anyone about this, or you can bet that I'll be back."

=🌿=