23. Consequence.

=🌿=

My mind was a blur as Tom stuck his arms into the tub and underneath me, pulling my dripping figure out of the water.

How bold.

I giggled drunkenly as I picked up the bottle of wine, and another cigarette from the floor before he carried me out of the bathroom.

Looking away, he flicked his wand at me, sending a small gust of wind that completely dried my whole body within the second.

He handed me the blanket from my bed, which I wrapped around myself, now covering my body from his sight.

"Are you insane?!?! What the hell are you doing!?" Tom paced back and forth, a hand placed to his hip, and one against his temple.

"I'm de-stressing. And I prefer cReATiVe" I mimicked something he said from when we were in Knockturn Alley yesterday. Lighting the other cigarette and taking a drag casually, I watched him, now uninterested.

"Y/n."

"Yes?" I took a sip of wine.

"Stop this." He grabbed the bottle from me and held it away.

"No." I snatched it back and hugged it to my chest. Tom simply glared, using the accio charm to pull it back. I glared, reaching for my own wand.

"Expelliarmus" Tom spoke, setting the bottle of wine to the side on one of the bookshelves, as he confiscated my wand as well.

"Ugh." I stuck the end of the smoke back into my mouth.

"Go away" I mumbled.

"Get dressed." He ordered, retreating into the study. I rolled my eyes as I crawled from the bed, stumbling over to the paper bags of clothing, and pulling out a pair of jeans, a black top, and warm fuzzy cream-tan coloured jacket.

After I put on the clothes, I pull on a pair of my black converse, using my wand as a hair stick as I lazily pull it back, leaving a few strands out.

I venture into the other room, where Tom is situated at my desk. I ignored him, grabbing out a piece of parchment paper from the drawer, using a fraction of the desk to fold it.

By the time I'm finished, it's a small lidless box, about the size of my palm. I realize the burn in my wrist again. But I would rather cut my hand off than touch him at the moment.

"You look decent" Tom comments.

I leave the room without looking at him. I pick up my cigarette again and let the ashes fall into the small box in my hand.

Tom exits the study and closes the hidden door behind him before walking towards me. I watch him as he holds his hand out.

'Pfft' I don't move, don't speak, just watch him innocently as I take another puff of smoke. He sighed, irritated as he forcefully takes my hand, but it seemed that he was trying to be gentle.