seven

" It's so hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember "

"Do you not remember what happened lastnight?" Ivy asks, her voice sounding like a complete nuisance

"Do you not remember what happened lastnight?" Ivy asks, her voice sounding like a complete nuisance. My body still wasn't completely recovered from lastnight.

"Babe, didn't you--"

"I know! I grinded on a stranger. Don't need to tell me twice" I snap. She raises her hands in defense.

"Woah, chill godzilla"

"I confessed to him last night, but I took it back and I don't think he bought it" I groan, rubbing my temples in circles. Everything that happened lastnight was a blur, but I could make fragments of it.

"What? That's great! That's great, right?" She asks, unsure if she should be happy or not judging by the way I was acting. I lay my head on the table, tracing circles on it.

"I don't know if he's going to be awkward with me or not. He might not even talk to me anymore, maybe" I pout.

"This is Tae we're talking about, babe. He's always soft for you. But if ever he does, then he's an asshole, okay? But I know more than anyone else that you're the most important person to him right now. Don't worry"

"Speak of the fucking devil" I mumble, noticing that Tae and Sunny walk in hand in hand into the cafeteria. He scans the room and when we make eye contact, he lets go of Sunny's hand before rushing over to me.

"Oh shit I need to go" I say before getting up and grabbing my stuff, still unprepared for whatever he wanted to say to me about lastnight.

"Run, Cinderella" Ivy jokes as she watches my every move.

I zoom out of the cafeteria and into the halls, his footsteps trailing not too long after.

"Ave!" He calls out. "Avery!"

It didn't take long until I was out the school doors. I go down the steps and I hear his voice again, this time stern with frustration mixed in it.