four

"and if you've never felt your soul being torn apart, you've never loved anyone with all your heart"

It's been a week since the night we first met Sunny.

It's also been 3 days since I-er any of us saw Tae, actually. Except Kook, he's only been having Literature with Tae and tried to invited im out with us but Tae kept refusing.

Aigoo, Kim Taehyung.

One who is willing to give up everything else for someone he loves. It also made me realize, that maybe he loves her more than he loves me. He always reassures me that no one can take my place, but boy is he contradicting everything he said right now. It sucks actually, to have all those promises made to you yet in just a blink of an eye, they're all forgotten.

Like me, forgotten.

If I didn't have Kook and the others, I probably wouldn't be sitting in Namjoon's car with them right now on the way to Namjoon's debut officially as a rapper. I promised myself to set my feelings aside so I wouldn't ruin Namjoon's big day.

"Still can't believe that asshole. Gave up coming to Namjoon's debut for golfing with Sunny's dad" Ivy spoke, breaking the silence in the van. Everyone was affected by Taehyung's sudden behaviour. Jungkook would accidentally buy one too many milk packs, or Jimin would reserve a seat unconsciously whenever we ate out.

"I thought we said not to mention him today" Jimin reminds her, and she scoffs. He puts his arm around her and rubs her arm.

Luckily, Namjoon didn't notice. He was too busy rapping his piece for today. Hoseok was in the passenger's seat, hyping Joon up to keep his mind off what was happening.

"I'm nervous, Hyung" Namjoon glances at the rearview mirror, looking at Jin.

"You should be" He simply states nonchalanantly, his arms crossed.