five

" You're just another dream that will never come true "

"Tell me why we're here again!" I struggle to dominate the blasting of party music

"Because you should take your mind of Taheyung for once" Ivy yells, grinding on Jimin as they dance in the middle of the dance floor. I raise my hands up in attempt to block out what was happening right there.

I look around the sea of drunk, sweaty people, dancing their hearts away to the beat of the music. I can't help but feel envious that I wasn't feeling the same, carefree vibe they were.

"I can't do this sober. I'm gonna get a drink" I say before Jimin gives me a thumbs up. I struggle to push past the sea of people until finally I caught a stool at the bar. I breathed heavily, finally free.

"A shot of tequila, please" I ask the bartender who was wiping his glasses.

"One isn't enough to help you get rid of whatever you're trying to forget, sweetheart" A man says, sitting beside me. I hadn't even noticed he was there.

"Actually, make it four" I say, considering his statement.

"Four. That's doable, if you're a lightweight"

"You know soooo much, don't you?" I roll my eyes at his pathetic attempts to catch my attention. Sorry. I only have my eyes on one man.

"Just trying to spark up a conversation with a pretty girl" He raises his hands up in defense. He combs his long hair and eyes me, making me a bit irritated. He looked like a lion, on a hunt for its prey only its in the club. He had a few buttons on his flashy polo undone, revealing a line down his chest.

"And I'm probably the 10th 'pretty girl' you've tried talking to, right?" I ask. The bartender gives me my shot glasses and did not hesitate to down two consecutively.