💋Conditions💋 Edited

Moscow
Russia
__________

Herman pulled the last carrot sack from the stall only for it to be snatch from her hands making her look travel from the strong hands to the face which left her mouths hanging in air.

"You"

They both said at the same time only then did realizations hit the both of them, Hermana removed her hands from the sack of carrot.

Wanting to push her cart forward but Ambar was quick to stop her it was as if it happened within a blink of an eyes.

Hermana didn't push further instead placed her hands over her chest breathing so calmly watching over his face,
"I knew we will meet around"

Ambar breath out as if he was singing his voice was so melodious, "but isn't it too soon" he added moving his own chart forward after putting the sack of carrot in her chart.

Hermana smiled at the little drama he displayed,
"Thank you for the carrot"
Hermana gave a light lip smile to Ambar over the counter collecting the bags her stuffs where stuffed into before making her way out.

"Seemed to be in a hurry"
The voice almost strangled her but was fast enough to compose herself, "not at all just thought of going home to make some  food"

Hermana was now leaning on her car hands placed neatly beneath her chest, "ohh"
His mouth formed an o trucking his over  sized coat shrugging.

"See you around some other time"

Hermana could say there was something odd about him but couldn't pinpoint what exactly it was.

"It's a greet deal Ambar"

Laylah made sure her voice sounded the way it was supposed to which did nothing but made Ambar sit so uncomfortable on his seat.

She was enjoying every little emotion he was displaying, "I can't do this"
His statement took Laylah by surprise but she was quick to mask of her expression leaning back on the chair with an evil smile on her lips.

"Then am sorry to say this but you will suffer instead"
Laylah stated with a shrug of shoulders as thought it wasn't someone's life she was talking about.

"Why are you doing this"
Voice above a mere whispered Ambar asked already on his feet's, he doesn't care if Laylah was going to do something stupid but he wasn't going to destroy a girls life this easily.

"Because I promised myself to stop at nothing from hurting Abdullah"

The intense gaze was cut by her moving her gaze on her phone.

"But you ain't hurting him but the innocent girl"

She opened her mouth to talk but nothing came out of it, setting her lips in tight straight lines Laylah picked her phone and bags matching out of the cafe not even sparing Ambar a look.

The later sat back on the air he was once occupying hands placed over his face signing loudly, he was a mess he wonders why Laylah was so vulnerable why keep such angry inside that was what ruined him also and now his afraid of what to come.

Ambar paced back and forth within the large space of the room feeling restless, Laylah wasn't giving any conditions at least from the way see looked and sounded so serious he was sure there was no other way out.

Should he ruin the girls life or just let Laylah do what she wanted with him what of his personality was he really for all this.

The sound of his phone buzzing face down on the bed was what made him matching to where the phone was, Laylah name was boldly written.

Another call came in immediately the last ended making him heave stretching out his hands to pick the phone which was still ringing none stop.

"It seemed your have grown wings but I won't care helping doing away with them Ambar you should never double cross me"

Her voice where directed into his heart shattering every little piece.

Not waiting for anything else the call ended only for an incoming one from his sister Samira,

"Dinner is ready for, we all are waiting for you"

Her voice filled up his ears.

"You should carry on but I won't be there am sorry"

Not waiting to hear what she was going to say further he cut the call turning off his phone completely to avoid disturbances.

Eating dinner with all the family members was part of there family culture which was never to be played with but here he was.

"It's not what you think Ambar I can explain"

But the burning angry he felt was something he regretted for the rest of his life and his now paying for it.

Instead of listening just like she pleaded he marched forward with each step he took she moved back until there was no more space and her back was resting on the wall.

Not even when she was choking panting for breath has he loosen his hold around her neck, not even for the sake of his child in her womb, he stopped at nothing until she took her last breath.

Ambar stood up as thought pricked by a needle,

No no one was going to know this his going to do what Laylah want.

Laylah o

What does she wants

Am lossing interest in writing this book so I think till we see

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu zaynab
17-12-2021