💋Still💋 edited

Abuja
Nigeria
_________

Tapping her foot on the bathroom marble Laylah counted as far as she couldn't waiting for the pregnancy result she was checking.

With tears wailed eyes slumber shoulders trembling lips, laylah washed her hands making her way out of the toilet.

Abdullah needs no one to tell him what was it again, leaving a year with some month yet Laylah never missed her period not that he cared but she was restless.

"Everything will be okay"
His lips where set in thin lines he doesn't care for all that matters at those time maybe it could be him that was ill.

"How will it be okay Abdul tell me when I practically want to start a family only if Hermana was here then everything will be okay"

That made him shut his eyes exhaling a breath he didn't know he was holding withdrawing his hands from her Abdullah left the room like he was never there to begin with.

Laylah whipped her tears as she stood on her feet walking into the mirror as she saw her reflection with a smirk plastered on her lips.

She let a loud wail still with the smirk pulling all The perfume glass jars on the vanity now, still not satisfied she went ahead with all the things she made contact with.

Her heads where bleeding Abdullah bragged into the room panting he was on the last stairs when he hard her wail he knew she must have done something stupid to hurt herself but when his gaze fell on room then on her.

Laylah had a broken glass on her hands placed waist wanting to cut up her veins, she made sure her gaze meet his before she set into action

...

...

....

Abdullah watched as her chest heaved up and down a sign of her been fine, that was the only thing that assured him she was at least going to wake up, that she wasn't going to leave him the way Amina did.

Closing his eyes for brief seconds Abdullah blink them opening hearing the beeping coming from the life supporting mechine.

A doctor with a nurse bragged into the room helping him out saying they needed to do there work, he wanted shouting at them but couldn't find his voice he stood holding onto the rail like his life depend on it for forever not until he was tapped.

"You should take a seat"

A girl probably in her late or mid teen said offering him a smile, but all Abdullah did was blinked his eyes back to staring at nothing he doesn't need anyone.

"Allah never burden a soul with what it can't bear... just hold unto that to survive"

Came her voice, yet Abdullah showed no moves to turn or appreciates her efforts, he couldn't say for how long she stood there waiting for him or for how long he keep standing even when his knee wanted to give up yet he stood staring at nothing.

The voices of the doctors talking admits themselves as they walked out of the room was what made him blinked rushing towards them.

"We are sorry but her heart beat couldn't pick up"

Scrambling on the floor as his feet could no longer accommodate him, Abdullah felt everything around him turn still even time seemed to have stopped not until he blinked his eyes wailing a loud "noooo"

....

"Girl you are actually a good actress"

Aisha said to her friend with pride spreading off her chest, she never thought Laylah could pull such act, yet here they are.

"You think I was joking when I said I'll stop at nothing from ruining him"

Her pale lips where set in thin straight line with determination set in her eyes looking afar not blinking.

"And this just the begin the storm yet to come"

She smiled at herself before blinking back to her friends unknown to her someone over heard all there conversation but what surprised them the most was who graced them up.

All with there words stacked in there throat seeing as the confusion was in there eyes everything seemed funny yet Abdullah smiled moving to where Laylah sat with mouth wild agape.

Placing a kiss on her forehead he really loved her so much he loved her from the moon to its back he love her like no other .
But it seemed his biggest mistake was loving her that much.

Seeing as they two where cut in there moments Aisha walked out of the room with a smile gracing her lips she couldn't be less happier it time to see if she will win this or her

"She storm is yet to start"

She said to herself setting into the back seat as the car drove off.

.....

Short chapters so far

I just couldn't write more 😂😌😂

Who could have heard there conversation?
Do you think Abdullah actually did

What game could Aisha be playing

Vote
Share
Comment

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu zaynab
29-10-2021