💋Tantrums💋 Edited

Russia
Moscow
___________

"Common you did stop eating those"
Hermana said glaring at nene whose face was all shade of pink from tears, all she does day and night was eat chocolate Hermana was Scared about her healthy more than anything.

Walking out of the room making sure she bang the door hard leaving Hermana who signed frustratedly, everything seemed funny at first but it doesn't she's scared if she doesn't put an end to nene absorb behavior then something bad will happen.

Hearing the resonating sound of the door bell, Hermana signed getting into her flip flop making her way toward the door.

"Mama"

She called out almost not believing her eyes just twenty four hours ago they where on the phone with her telling her about Nene's behavior.

Hermana smile fell seeing as Jamal's mother was looking thought the house to catch a glimpse of her niece, "she's at the balcony"

Hermana closed the door after bringing in her aunties luggage, she see no big deal
Out of all this, giving the two privacy she took the turn to nene room where she kept the trolley then make her way to the kitchen.

Placing her hands on her chest Hermana almost swallowed her heart down her throats seeing jamal by the far end of the cooking house.

"You scared me"

Hermana walked to where he was standing, taking in his appearance just like always he was wearing one of his famous high neck ivory color pencils slit cotton shirt with black trousers, his feet's clad in a designer snickers looking dashing as always.

He wasn't ready to say anything yet Hermana didn't make the move to start talking instead move toward the cabinet to bring out some spicy, seeing as she was struggling to climb up the stool placed in the kitchen for cases like this.

Jamal almost chuckled seeing how she was smiling at him but knew not to do that he has more problems weighing him down.

"Thank you"
She blushed moving to the covered pot, Jamal always found everything about her cute, he was soon to discharge the thought out of his mind found a spot on the two dining table place in the beautiful cooking house for Amina and nene as watching her every move.

"Should I serve you"

Jamal nodded his head in negatively he wasn't going to eat, he doesn't even have the strength of doing so water had been the only thing in his system since his return from Nigeria two weeks ago, he only survived on two to three Morse of food.

Hermana didn't say a word making him sign, she walked out of the room to the balcony where mama and nene where sitting down yelling at each other but got quite hearing Hermana's foot steps approaching them.

With a smile Hermana places the two bowls of carrots soup on the table seeing as the two turn silent, mama mumbled a thank you with a lip lock smile while nene just watch the busy city as the sun shone.

Hermana returned to the cooking house with the tray in her hands jamal was still sited on the table with his phone in his hands.

Hermana strolled to the island picked the other two bowl then made her way to the table, Hermana placed the two cups on the table then pulled the other single table, Jamal was now looking at her with a wild smile on her face she always look beautiful he thought.

"You should eat"
Hermana said pushing the bowl to his front she pulled her own bowl took the cutlery which was a spoon then devour into the soup, he still made no move to putting his spoon inside the bowl.

Hermana kept her spoon inside her bowl, folded her hands underneath her blossom as she watch him staring at her too calming.

"You said the worst prepare us for what was coming"
Hermana founded herself saying his own words remembering how he sat her down when she told him all about herself back in Asmara,.

"You said I should just take everything like like I was climbing the stairs having all the troubles of the world on me, yet I have to make it to the top of the stairs no matter what"

Hermana paused to take some break she was never one to talk this long but see here what she was doing and she wasn't feeling bad about it, if only she felt happy voicing out her thought even though they where his words but she felt connected to them, it was maybe the thing that was pushing her all those time,.

"And I think even if it's taking each step for decades it still mean a lot, I may not make sense but please don't let this affect you the way it is now, I know changes comes in two forms, I know it's not Easy, I know we all have to change at one point or another in our life's, either positive or negative it doesn't matter what really those are be yourself"

Sucking on her button lips Hermana exhaled seeing he was also looking at her, there was no emotion on his face but she could read what he was thinking, he was amazed hearing those words from her.

Running his hands over his face, Jamal stood up from his sits Hermana watched him, making his way out of the room.

This is harder than she thought.

Is it only me.
Is there any connection between Jamal and Hermana 🤣🤣

Nene fah what's she fussing all about😁
...

It's my birthday month 🤗

Vote
Comment
Share

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu Zaynab
12-11-2021