Chapter- 14

Arnav instructed Aman somethings that should be taken care immediately.

Same day night, one man is standing in front of Khushi's room and crying silently. His head is bandaged and his hand is having a sling. 

Arnav who is sitting near Khushi saw the man and shocked seeing him there at that time.

Slowly removing Khushi's hand from his hand. He goes out to confront that man. 

Standing in front of the man he called "ACP Khushal. You here at this time?" 

Yes it's Acp Khushal Gupta.

"Ohh, I thought to see you guys once and say sorry for not being able to …..reach in time...I know my one sorry is …..not gonna …..give you what you have lost…...I am feeling guilty for not being able to save her in time." Khushal confessed.

"Why are you keeping the fact to yourself Khushal bitwa?" Dadi asked with tears in her eyes.

Arnav frowned not understanding what fact she is talking about.

Where as Khushal closed his eyes in pain, letting the tears to fall.

"Let it out bitwa, for how many days, you will be away from her." Dadi consoled him.

"What are you talking about Dadi? Is he related to my Khushi?" Arnav asked with confusion etched on his face.

"Yes, Aru. He is related to our Khushi bitiya. In fact their relation is blood relationship. They shared the same womb." Dadi revealed the secret of Khushal and Khushi's relation.

We don't need to say the reaction of Arnav. He is shocked one more revelation in the day. Seems like it's the day of revelations.

"What…?Khushal is my Khushi's brother. But how?"  Arnav asked with unbelievable expression.

"Khushal was separated from his mother ,when he is 4 years old. It was done by Payal's parents. There is no day Khushi's parents not searched for him. They searched for him a lot,but couldn't able to find him. After that they died in an accident leaving Khushi bitiya alone. Guptas adopted her,but they did that only for the money behind her. Khushal was being in an orphanage. One day he got to know that he has one sister. He searched very hardly for her and finally when he found her, now she is in this state. When he got to know his sister was adopted by Guptas, he did a background check on them and got to know that they were the reason behind his kidnapping also. From the time he came to know that he has one sister and she is under threat. He became her shadow day and nights to protect her." She revealed the struggles Khushal gone through.

"Then, why he didn't came in front of her before itself and revealed about himself. He could have tell the truth right? Why didn't he?"  Arnav asked seeing Khushal.

"Do you think he didn't tried Aru? He tried, he tried in many ways to let her to know about the truth. But whenever he tried to reveal the truth, fate played cruel game with him also like it played with us." Dadi stopped looking at Khushal who is now crying heavily. 

"What happened Dadi?" Arnav asked dreading the seriousness. 

"He lost his only wife and son Aru." 

Arnav hugged Khushal and consoled him.

After sometime, Dadi said how he met Khushal in an orphanage and got close to him.

Khushal entered the room where she Khushi is lying on the bed. He sit near her and hugged her. He thought she would wake up,but nothing like that happened, he looked at Arnav with confusion in his eyes. 

Understanding his confusion he said" She is under the effect of sedatives. Doctor has given her sedatives,because she was neither reacting nor closing her eyes." Saying Arnav smiled sadly. 

"Before today,I need to made lot of efforts to make her sleep. But today, I am waiting for her to open her eyes and react something. " Arnav chuckled sadly.

Khushal hugged Arnav understanding him.

The next day news of "ASR being dead in a fire accident along with his wife" started to spread like a rocket. 

After some days AR is started control by Akash and Shyam. 

They didn't let the employees to leave their company,By changing their contracts.

The doctors who treated Arhsi and others co operated them and helped them. They didn't revealed the world about Arnav being alive. 

After some days Arvind got consciousness and spit happy tears seeing his Son before him. He got to know what those devils has done to his daughter in law and stood beside his son to take care of his wife. 

They got united happily. After planning a revenge game they gone to Lucknow. They send Nk and Lavanya back to Sydney. 

There in Lucknow Arnav with the help of Arvind started Ak industries. Just in few years he started to rule the fashion world. 

He didn't let the world know about his identity. 

Other side Raizadas are celebrating and enjoying the life. 

Only if they know what is stored for them in the future. 

Flash back ends.