chapter 2

After some time the doctor announced Arshi's name .

They both went and greeted the doctor.

"Hello Mr. J. Malick, your father has already told me the reason I will check her once and will let you know what actually happened ".

" Sure doctor. " Arnav nodded his head .

Doctor took Khushi to one room to check her while Arnav was waiting for them in the cabin itself.

After 20 mins the doctor came outside of the room with Khushi who was already feeling drowsy because of the injection.

Settling in her seat the doctor said " I want to have a word with your Mr. Jr.malick ".

Acknowledging the doctor's words " Shona, can you please wait outside for me? I will come once after completing my talk with the doctor ".

Said Arnav to Khushi who went outside without showing any emotions.

" Anything serious doctor? " Asked arnav worriedly .

" Nothing to worry Mr.jr.malick , just a reminder for you as I already told you at the start of those six months . She may have had these nightmares for some days. Girls/boys who have faced these kinds of incidents in their life ,Those memories will be in their mind forever, sometimes they may forget because of the love and care they get from families . But also they will be there in their mind , it creates some kind of fear or impact on them . So sometimes it triggers their memories . It's not an easy thing also Mr.Malick to make them forget that easily . So they take time to heal from these tragedies . Give her time, make her feel she is home , she needs love mostly in this stage Mr. Malick. Then only she can recover . " explained to Arnav.

Nodding his head Arnav stood from his seat to move out

" Ahh one more thing mr. Jr

Malick she may sleep now for some hours because of the shot . Don't worry . "

Thanking the doctor he went out and saw Khushi was sitting near the aquarium and watching cute fishes in it . Which makes her eyes shine.

He thanked the fishes for making her eyes shine.

Well you may think ArnavSinghRaizada and thank the fishes, but now he is not ArnavSinghRaizada! He is Arnav Malick who can say thanks and sorry to anyone and anything for his khushi.

While Arnav is driving the car Khushi was sleeping already on his shoulder making him smile .

Reaching Sheesh mahal ohh I forgot to tell you right where they are now , then listen they are now in Lucknow in Sheesh mahal . Well don't worry Raizadas don't know where they are living .

Reaching the Sheesh mahal Arnav took Khushi in his arms without disturbing her sleep and made his entry to the hall where his dadi and his dad were waiting for them.

He went to their room and made Khushi sleep on their bed and covered her with a blanket .

Arnav sat beside her caressing her hair . His eyes are moist thinking about his love ,his shona .

While keeping his head in the crook of her neck he started to pour his tears ,his pain, everything.

They are flowing from his eyes making him relief to something .

He felt a hand on his shoulder , without showing his face he buried himself into his dad 's waist " I am sorry dad ,I am so sorry ,I am so sorry for hating you these many years for no fault of yours . I am so sorry dad ......please forgive me ........please forgive me ....dad.....I am such a bad son na dad .....I had hated you and thought you were dead till these many years ......i........think because of that mistake only God is punishing my khushi, ......but why to......punish her dad ........he should have punished me na .......I would have accepted it happily ....without any regret ........but why he is doing this with my khushi .....you know dad once upon a time ....for taking a shot she ..sh .....she used to show many tantrums...

But.........today when the doctor had injected her ...........she didn't show any of them. I miss that Khushi dad ........I miss her ...... dad ".

Caressing his hair " Don't worry Aru everything will be fine . She will get fine one day . Don't worry . You no need to ask me for forgiveness because I know what happened and because of whom you had hated me . None of us is fault here , they are the ones who are at fault here because of them you have become like that. So don't worry Aru . " consoled his dad .

Next day morning:

AK industries :

Whole office is silent but we can hear some painful whimpers of a man.

Arnav Malick is beating someone very harshly with a rod " You bastard how dare you to cheat me , who gave you the right to cheat me ,me Arnav Malick. How dare you share my designs for my enemy you bastard " where Aravind and Khushi are standing With blank emotions .

" Aru you go back our men will take care of him, office hours are going to start " reminded Sr. Malick to his son Arnav .

Giving one last stare to the man he went away taking khushi with him .