Chapter- 12

"Pinky promise?" Khushi asked cutely.

Arnav chuckled and pinched his throat" Yes! Your pinky promise. I love you baby." He hugged her close to his heart. He is getting restless because of the unknown danger around them. He prayed to God, to safeguard them and their love.

Arnav and Nk didn't tell Raizadas about preponing their wedding. Because they are not at all getting good vibes from them nowadays. Although Anjali didn't blamed Khushi for her miscarriage,but other Raizadas blamed Khushi for that. And he strongly believes that someone from the family only tried to kidnap Khushi.

But what he doesn't know is that total Raizadas are planning against them.

Next day morning: 

Arnav already booked a small hall for their wedding. He ordered the workers to decorate it beautifully according to Khushi's taste.

Khushi is sleeping, covering herself with a blanket. 

Arnav crawled beside her and removed the blanket from her face" Baby wake up. It's time to get ready. Don't you want to marry me? " He asked the last line, knowing very well about her reaction.

"NO..NO…." . Khushi jerked from her sleep shouting.

Arnav laughed seeing her face.

"Arnav ji...I want to marry you. Only I have that right." Saying she hugged him.

He smiled and said dramatically" Hey mad girl leave me I have already taken a bath and got ready. Now fastly you go and take a bath and get ready soon. We can leave from here then. Come on, get up quick." He took her in his Arms and dropped her in the washroom.

In some time Khushi came out of the wash room getting ready.

She got ready in her traditional outfit, designed by her Arnav ji.

Arnav got spellbound seeing her beauty, he felt restlessness in his heart. Kissing her forehead. He hugged her tightly to his heart.

He is feeling so vulnerable and helpless at this moment. He wished to stop time and take her away from this evil world and people.

Khushi felt his state and hugged him back.

Soon they started for the marriage hall.

Not knowing this day is going to change their fates. 

Arshi along with Nk are driving to the hall. 

On the way to the hall, Arnav gets a call from the city hospital. 

"Hello, yes……..is it? Oh my God! Sure, we will be there in some time."  He cut the call smiling like an idiot.

Khushi and Nk got confused."What happened? Why are you smiling like that? And who is on the call?"

"Baby it was a call from the city care hospital,the Doctor who is treating Dadi informed us that Dadi is out of coma and she is asking for me." Arnav squealed with happiness.

"Really, hey devi maiyya. Do one thing, you go and meet Dadi ji and also please ask them whether they can discharge her now or can they give her permission to see our marriage. So that we can have her blessings. How is it?"  Khushi asked them.

"Idea is a good baby. But I  don't want to leave you alone in the hall. Why don't you also come with me? We all can go and bring her back here." Arnav suggested.

"Yes, we can do this. 

"Great then let's going "Saying he hanged the route and drives towards Hopsital.