Chapter- 10

Don't worry she is fine. Come…. Come and see." The man opened the back seats door.

In two long strides, he reached the van and saw how his Khushi is looking pale, sitting beside her taking her in his lap" What happened to her? Why she is looking so pale? Please tell me what happened to my baby? Baby……..Baby please open your eyes, what happened to you?.......please open your eyes baby……Nk please ask her to open her eyes…."

"What happened to her sir? Where did you found her?" Nk asked to the man.

Arnav cried hugging her to his heart.

"She is fine. Nothing happened to her. She is unconscious due to the chloroform. I have rescued her from the goons, who are trying to trade her to brotheral. "  Arnav and Nk shocked getting the words of the man.

Arnav shuddered with fear and got horror listening to the man.

"Now please get her in the house and I already called the Doctor. Don't worry she will be alright." The man consoled them.

In Arshi's room:

Doctor reached and instructed Arnav to make something for Khushi to eat when she gets into consciousness. Giving a shot to Khushi, she taken her leave from them.

Arnav sat beside Khushi and he hold her to his heart, with the fear of losing her. 

" Can you please explain us what really happened? And who are you? How you reached her? We want to know everything." Nk asked desperately.

The man looked at Khushi who is now being held by Arnav close to his heart.

"Actually my name is Khushal Gupta. I am ACP( Assistant commisioner of police) I got transfered to this city yesterday only. And I got to know that here many are into trafficking, today morning only I got the news that some goons are trying to kidnap one girl and going to shift her to other countries. As soon as I got the details of that girl and all,I jumped into the scene and saved her." Khushal Gupta explained,his eyes are moist seeing Khushi's pale face.

Arnav hugged Khushal and thanked him wholeheartedly" Thanks a lot. You don't know what you did for me today. I can't thank you enough. She is everything to me. If anything happens to her, then I can't even imagine of living without her. Thanks a lot." 

"Yes officer. She is everything to us. You have saved our life today. Thanks a lot." Nk also thanked him.

Khushal smiled lightly and told them" Don't be I am glad that,for saving one girl's life. Please take care of her. And don't worry,I will take care of this case. And also please be safe. I will take my leave now."  

Khushal went away from there.

Arnav hugged Khushal and thanked him wholeheartedly" Thanks a lot. You don't know what you did for me today. I can't thank you enough. She is everything to me. If anything happens to her, then I can't even imagine living without her. Thanks a lot." 

"Yes officer. She is everything to us. You have saved our life today. Thanks a lot." Nk also thanked him.

Khushal smiled lightly and told them" Don't be, I am glad for saving one girl's life. Please take care of her. And don't worry,I will take care of this case. And also please be safe. I will take my leave now."  

Khushal went away from there.

Arnav and Nk thought of going away from there to the farmhouse. As Raizadas also didn't bother them. 

Arnav didn't feel good being in Shantivan now especially after this incident.

Later that day night in the Farmhouse:

Arnav and Nk are sitting in the balcony and discussing what happened today. What is more shocking to them is why Raizadas didn't even ask or bother about it.

"Nannav I am having a doubt? How did Khushi ji even leave the house? Did anyone kidnapped her from the house unknown to us or someone from our family only helped those goons to get Khushi."  Nk voiced out his doubts.

"We will get to know about that after the security guard gets here with the CCTV footage." Arnav said, looking outside to get a glimpse of anyone coming.

" Wow….Nannav.You already ordered the security men also. That's great Nannav." 

He patted Arnav's back making Arnav roll his eyes.

In the Khushi is trying to get something from the cupboard for that she pulled all the clothes and other things from the cupboard down and thrown in all the corners of the room.

She saw the thing for what she is searching in the top rack of the cupboard. 

Khushi frowned thinking how to take it,as she can't reach it's height. There is one stool in the room,she seen that and got an idea. 

Immediately she brought the stool near to the cupboard,and stood on it. 

In the garden meanwhile security guard came and given Arnav the cctv footage of Shantivan.

But Arnav didn't get the cctv footage inside the house" What the hell? Where is the inside footage? I even added the cameras inside also right? Then where is the footage of it?.I asked you even it also to bring right?" Arnav asked to security

"Sir,when i searched for the inside footage,I didn't get one also. I tried to search it sir,but no use." 

But,how is it possible?

"Nannav didn't you connected the cameras to your laptop?". Asked Nk.

"I did that. But yesterday my laptop loss it's connection with the cctv. How I don't know? Today morning I asked Aman to show it to our computer woker. I even loss all the data of it." Arnav explained.

"Sir, I want to say tell you something. This was told by Hariprakash to me."

But how is it possible?

"Sir,HP told me that he found some wires, near the garden"

"They may be decorative wires".

Shrugged Nk

"Nope sir. He told me they are similar to the camera wires". Arnav and Nk shocked listening to him.

"Nannav! Are you also thinking, what I am thinking! "Asked thoughtful Nk

"Yeah! Someone from the family only must have done this. Someone has tampered with the cctv of inside the house,and given the chance to goons to enter inside the mansion,to kidnap Khushi."  Arnav voiced out.
"But, from which way did they take her? which way they used for coming inside

and which way they kidnapped her?'' Nk asked Scratching his head.

"We have to find it out ASAP? And Now I don't want any more delay in marrying  Khushi. Don't know from the time of marriage preparations one or other thing happening. we will skip all the other functions  and get married immediately" Arnav announced, getting worried by facing all the problems one after another. suddenly they heard a loud shout from the room 

Getting worried, both glanced at each other and rushed to the room!

Upon reaching the room, both opened their mouths with shock..

"What the!''