Chapter-13

Aman consoles Lavanya who is crying for Khushi.

"Lavanya don't worry Khushi will be alright. Nothing will happen to her. Keep faith in Khushi's devi maiya she will take care of her." 

"Can we see Arnav doctor?" Aman asked the doctor.

"Of course you can see them."  Aman and Lavanya thanked the Doctor.

When they enter the room Arnav is awake and asks the nurse about Khushi"How is my wife? Is she alright? Where is she? Tell me dammit." Arnav asked with restlessness.

Aman reached him and calmed him down" ASR please calm down. 

Lavanya paged for the doctor.

"Tell me where Khushi is, is she alright? Tell me Aman where Khushi is?" He shouted at Aman.

Doctor came and checked Arnav" Mr. Arnav please calm down. Your wife is going to be fine. Surgery is going on. But I am sure she will be fine." 

Arnav calmed down a bit with the Doctor's words.

After the doctor leaves the room, Aman tells Arnav" ASR the guards we appointed were found unconscious near the hall. And ACP Khushal met with an accident,when he was trying to reach you. He called me as soon as he got his consciousness, he asked me to rush here ASAP. And when I reach here along with Lavanya. We both shocked seeing the fire everywhere. What happened ASR?" 

Arnav explained everything to Aman and Lavanya looking at nothing. 

He cried remembering the painful screams of his Khushi"She cried and cried ,yet I couldn't able to do anything. I and Nk tried very hard to be in sense and get her to the hospital,but we couldn't able to. Today I feel really helpless. I couldn't able to save my Khushi. I hate myself." He cried. 

"ASR please control yourself. You need to take care of Bhabi. If you broke down like this, who will take care of her." Aman consoled him.

After controlling himself, he asked about Nk"How is Nk, is he fine?".

"Yes, ASR he is fine. Don't worry." This time Lavanya answered.

"I want to see my Khushi. Don't know what she is going through or how she is? Why they are taking this much time?" Just then Doctor came and announced "Mr. Arnav your wife is out of danger. But the doctor who treated her wants to have a word with you. She will come here ASAP. Don't worry your wife is out of danger."

Arnav smiled and thanked the Doctor.

He asked Aman to say this news to Nk also, if he is awake. 

"And another good news Arnav, your Dadi is also out of coma. She is asking for you." The Doctor informed to Arnav making him smile boardly. 

Arnav smiled through his tears and he got ready to visit her. 

He entered the room and saw his Dadi who was wide awake with tears in her eyes. He rushed to her and hugged her tightly.

"Dadii…………………. " He cried like a baby on her shoulders. 

Dadi got reminded of her past days seeing him crying like this. 

"In those days you used to cry like only Aru."  Dadi said, kissing on his forehead.

"Dadi ….Dadi you don't know what all happened in all these days. Dadi . …..my Khushi….

.." He cried hugging her again