Chapter 1: Stressed Out

~Millie's POV~
Aurodon Prep's campus fell dead silent. The bell for class rang, and the seas of students simmered; rushing all about to their different classes. Well everyone except me.

I stood there alone in the courtyard dreaming; escaping the daily pressure that I felt now as King Ben's girlfriend. Of course, I wasn't about to tell Ben the extent of the pressure and stress going on behind the scenes.

And so I dreamed. Dreamed of what life had been like, just a shy of a year ago. Of life back on the Isle. Now living the Aurodonian life,I had dreams like this every once in a while. Though I wasn't sure why, perhaps it was not feeling like I fit in here. Perhaps it was homesickness, or maybe it was both.

This one started off with Evie, Mal, Jay, Carlos, and I gathered around a Cauldron, looking at what looked like a spell brewing inside.

"Let's give Auradon a taste of evil. Wicked ways beneath the skin. Let all who taste it, now join in." Mal chanted and we all erupted in laughter, singing together now.

"We got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D! We got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D!! Come on!!" Just then; a setting change.

We were now back in the courtyard; Mal, Evie, and I began to hand out caramel apples. Mal sang on,"Crashing the party, guess they lost my invitation. Friendly reminder, got my own kind of persuasion."

"Looks like this place could use a bit of misbehavior."Carlos added.

I threw in too,giggling a very demonic kind of laugh."Happily ever after with a little flavor."

"We're bad to the bone. With even worse behavior." Jay started, swiftly breakdancing around the booth. "We're going to steal this show and leave them all defenseless."

"A fairytale life can be oh so overrated. So raise your voice and let's get it activated." Evie said, handing out the final apple.

We all began to breakdance again; from the field and then again on desks in the classroom. "Long live having some fun! We take what we want. There's so many ways to be Wicked! With us, evil lives on. The right side of wrong. Apple, apple, Dip dip. Wanna try it? Tick tick. Take a bite; come on, be bold. Change the way the stories told."

"This time the dark is finally getting your attention." Mal and I sang.

Evie chimed in too, waving a textbook while standing on a table in the classroom."We're wicked by the book and class is back in session."

Jay meanwhile, was screwing around with the band outside, breakdancing some more. "You like it. Steal it. Gotta beat them all to the treasure. A rite of passage, bad just doesn't get much better."

"Mother always knows best!" Mal and I sung together, holding a flag of our mother in her dragon form.

"Show her! Pass every test!" Evie sang, ripping pages from the textbooks and throwing them up in the air.

"Hear her voice in my head." Carlos groaned, throwing his headphones back into his jacket pocket.

Then it was all of us again."Evil is the only real way to win!! We got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D! We got all the ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D!