Lie

third pov

hoseok is an ordinary male beta. Sometimes, he is treated right and at the same time people abuses him.

Male and female betas (according to them) are just common. Unlike omega, they can breed either female or male and alphas are the highest rank. So most of betas are either hated, saying they are a burden. That affected hoseok's personality.

hoseok came from a normal family, not poor and at the same they are not rich either. even though they lack financially, they still made hoseok go to college to himself and to the family.

There he met min yoongi.

min yoongi, an alpha, is the eldest son of min taehae, one of the richest ceo alphas in korea. Since he is the eldest, his father will pass the company to yoongi.

He's famous even before he was born. His father announce that his wife is pregnant to a babyboy. even though his life is full of gold and diamonds, he is still humble as his mother teaches him, unlike his father. His father is kinda strict, doesn't like cheap things and he doesn't like lowlife people. But he loves his son.

hoseok went to college and there he met yoongi. vise versa, yoongi met hoseok too.
both strucked to each other, they can't seem to look away. they didn't care about the surroundings and kept staring at each other but got cutt when someone bumped accidentally to hoseok.

both can't stop thinking about each other. yoongi can't stop thinking about the cute boy and hoseok too, can't stop thinking about the handsome boy he saw. as going to their each classrooms, shocked when they saw each other. both are classmates, so its not that hard to approach each other. the class goes on and on but yoongi's eyes is still on him, he forgot about what his father gonna say about this but he didn't care. all he wants is the cute boy.

time passes by, they both got what they wanted to know about each other. playing 20 questions, giggling about something, talking about what their interests and so on. everyday they stick to each other, talking laughing, and, giggling. they can't stop seeing each other. they both loved their presence.

3rd year of college, there comes the courting. yoongi confessed to him, saying how much he love him, how much he likes his presonality and beauty, and how he likes his presence to him that he didn't wanted the other to go away. hoseok accepted, saying he feels the same way, both of them are so happy like sun in the early morning. their cheeks reaches their eyes to the happiness the felt. in those years that are full of loving each other and getting to know more deeper about each other.

Until.....

4th year college, last day, graduation
there falls apart....

"yooniee, congratulations. we are now graduates, i can't wait to celebrate, yoonie would you like to-"

"hoseok let's break up"

hoseok pov

break up?