Drunk

hoseok pov

"hello? are you acquiantace with yoongi-ssi?" It's 2 am in the morning when someone called on my phone. So apparantly my husband is drunk again. Well I am the only one believing we're husbands.

"Y-yes I am his husband. What happend to him? " I don't know why I am asking that question. I knew he's drunk, its always like that. Getting drunk in the night. "Your husband is totally drunk and we are almost closing the bar so I am assuming you can pick him up?" Of course, its not like I wouldn't. I still love him even though he doesn't feel the same way.

"Okay so can you tell me the address?"

"Its in the xxxxxxxx. Thank you please come quickly."

-timeskip-

I am now here where I see yoongi, almost sleeping in the counter. Totally wasted as if he doesn't care what is gonna happen to him.

"Are you his husband?" I nodded and he let me in to pick yoongi from the bar. He helped me to get him to the car and I thanked him and drove off to our house.

We are now in the house. I am now begging him to cooperate with me since my body can't really carry him up to our bedroom. "Please yoongi stand up a little we are almost there please at least cooperate." Thankfully he did and that made me relaxed a bit since I knew that he still conscious but in a few moments when we came into our room, I put him down and clean him and change his clothes that smelled like whiskey.

"Seokie-yahh" I turned to him and he was drunkly talking to me. I hummed as an answer. "I love you seok-ah, please don't leave me I love you. You are stuck with me hehe I love you" He suddenly hugged me and I am not surprised. Its always like this. He only loves me when he's drunk. When the sun sets he loves me so much that he doesn't want to let go but when the sun rises it says the opposite.

I will just gonna wake up in the bed and not see him beside me. Always ignoring me as if we are just strangers. I don't really know how he fell out of love. That questions me everynight, what did I do wrong to make him like this. I repeat and repeat until tears will just build up on my eyes. I wished he would comfort me and fix this but he didn't.

"Seok-ah You really not gonna leave me right? I don't want to live without you by my side and I can't breath without you here and yoonie doesn't want that right? So please don't leave me, I can't bear that. I love you so much ok? Please don't leave me" He said while crying, I cupped his cheeks and wiped his tears but I can feel mine starting to fall also. "N-no I am not gon-na leave you. I will always here ok? seokie will not leave. Seokie can't leave without his yoonie." I said while crying.

I missed this when he will start to call himself yoonie. I missed this and if this all just a dream. I don't wanna wake up anymore. I would just want to live in a dream that can't be true. At least I can experience all this even its not the reality. I don't want to sleep knowing that when I wake up, everything will be back to normal where we are strangers.

He was now asleep while hugging me but I am still awake, crying that I couldn't get to see this again tomorrow. I don't want that to happen. I want him to love me again. I can't let go of you cause I am still in love with you while you don't feel the same way. I wouldn't get to recieve a warm hug from you tomorrow. I can't let go because you are too precious to me. I can't

All night spent crying. As much as I don't want to sleep, I fell asleep because of crying.

Alarm is waking me up now, means that its a new day. For me, its not. Its always the same. I woke up and yoongi is not beside me anymore. He always left not saying anything to me, not even a letter. I hope that at least he would warm up to me and make everything go as in used to be but no, its not gonna happen.

I came down and to my surprise he still there. He is in there sitting in the couch in our living room. That made me happy a little. As I was about to speak, he started to speak first.

"Finally you are awake, I will be at Jin-hyungs house. I am not coming home this day." With that he left. He waited for me to say that? He already has a house why would he stay at his house? That made me realize he doesn't love me when he's sober. As much as I don't want his body to ruin, I wish he would just go drunk everyday if that's the thing that keep him with me. I don't care anymore, all I wanted was to be loved like in the past. Why can't he give me that?

Now I am all alone, in this cold house. Just me and no one elses. Even if I complain and whine, he will never go back, we will never go back to the way I wanted us to be. Our relationship is now gone.

"He's in love with me when he is drunk."

the end

(Its a bit messy right? But I think it went pretty well. This is inspired by one of the oneshots I read but this is kind a messy but its ok too. This is the best I can come up with but I still have drafts in my notebook. I know that I haven't updated in a while since I am busy brainstorming on what would I write so yeah that's basiacally thats it. p.s I cried while writing this. Goodbye and have a nice day or night.)

Please interact and tell me what you think so I would be motivated. Thank youuu😊