Koo

hoseok pov

Me and Yoongi are married for 2 years now. Don't misunderstand, we are happy that we are now finally happy. Spending the rest of your life with my love is a dream come true, but even if we are happy and free we still feel there is something missing.

I want a child.

I believe that a family can be happen when there is a child, and I want one. Seeing my sister have her first child made me one to have one too. It's now settled, I want to have a child.

Now how do I tell him? I still need to talk about this with my yoonie hyung. I am nervous because I don't know if he will agree to me. What if he didn't and what if he did? What if he's not ready to be a father? I said to my thoughts while walking around in the living room and teething(?) my nails.

"All right what's wrong?" I screamed a bit. Through all the thinking, I didn't knew that yoonie is now home. I didn't even heard the door being opened.

"Well no nothing's wrong haha well there is because iwanttoadoptachildbecauseisawmysisterhaveherfirstchildandnowiwantonebutidon'tknow-"

"Seokie calm down and talk to me slowly and sit first. I look like a cat but I don't have hearing skills like a cat so calm down ok? And tell me slowly." He said to  interrupt me. He's words just calmed me down and I am now thinking straight but I am still nervous.

"Uhm ok so I- uhm I want a chi-child" I said while mt cjeeks getiing red a little bit becauas I am nervous that he will disagree to me and I won't have a child that made me cry.

"Seok-ah why are you crying? Does my baby thinks I will disagree? No baby, I am happy that you decided that we will have a child and I am ready to be a father ok? So wipe those tears now, I don't like my seokie crying" He said while kissing my tears away. My cheeks are now fully red, flustered about what he said. I smiled a little and cuddled with him.

"So we can go to the orphanage tonorrow?"

"Of course baby" And kissed my forehead that made me tiny. After that we cleaned ourselves up and sleep, greet each other goodnight, cuddled and kissing but not making out. 

-next day-

We are now at the orphanage and we see all children playing with each other and being all cute that made me coo.

"Save the cooing later, we still have more child to meet." He whispered and kept walking inside while his hand are in my waist.

"Yes sir what can I help you, Gonna adopt child to have a cute family?" The lady said.

"Yes, we are here to adopt. Can we see more children?" I said while she nodded and guide us to the office.

"Of course sir please right this way."

-timeskip-

As she handed us the files, I keep finding the one child I want but doesn't really seem to be my type. They're all cute and polite but there is still missing untill...

Birth name: Jeon Jungkook
Age: 3 years old
Birthdate: September 1 2017
Reason of being an orphan: Abandoned by their parents.

I read about his records and that made me sad. Imagine his parents just abandoned him like that while he's still a child. Its just like my heart decided that this is the one. Jeon Jungkook is the one.

"Can I meet him? This child named Jeon Jungkook?" I asked the lady and he kinda hesitated but she told me otherwise.

"Have you made your choice darling?" I nodded at him and gave him the record about him. I saw his eyes sadden that he feels the same way I feel when I saw him.