Chubby

where hoseok is chubby and yoongi is his secret admirer

fluff (uwu)

hoseok pov

"Your smile is so beautiful that i can never get tired looking at it, I will always be looking at you and only you. I will show myself to you when I am ready, I Love You
from: secret admirer❤"

'what the heck? Is he sure about this? he already seen me and yet he is not disgusted by me? Wait what am i thinking hahahahaha of course he is disgusted this is just a bet by one of those boys' I said to my mind. It's unbelievable to me to have a secret admirer because i am ugly and i am fat. I clarified that myself but why me?

I am just clearly minding my own business and yet playing a bet to see "how easy to get the fat boy" I am sick of that honestly. If I actually met that boy, I will crush him to death and to not mess with me. I already suffured enough and they are still not stopping

'gosh, I hate my life but its ok summer is coming up and closer to getting put of this hell' I said to myself.

yoongi pov

"Are you sure he read it? Are you sure he liked it? Gosh what if he didn't like it? What if he thinks its so cringey? Ugh I really can't make a move on him and summer is near now what am I gonna do?"

"Chill hyung I am sure he will like it don't worry, You let me read it right? I am so sure he will like how sweet you are to him?" my friend Jungkook said.

"Still, I want to make a move on him but I still doesn't have the courage to be near him because I will die of cuteness If I am near him." I said.

I liked him in the first day of school. When I saw him the first time I was in awe. He looks so cute and pretty. Most of the school bully him for being fat and that makes me sad that I can't protect him and I am relieve that hoseok can stand for himself. That is when I realized that I am inlove with him. So I just decided to meet him tomorrow at the rooftop and no more hiding.

"Jungkook-ah?"

"Yes hyung?"

"I might need your help about this one"

hoseok pov

"Hello sweetheart, miss me yet? I missed you though. Please smile more, I really like it when you smile. And this is the time for me to step in. Meet me at the rooftop after school. I can't wait to see you and I know that you're dying to meet me and curious to who i was.
from: secret admirer❤"

'Is he really gonna show himself? I really wanna know who he is but what if it was just a prank?' I said this to myself. I really wanna meet him but I don't want to get my hopes up because he will be just dissatisfied about me. I bet when he saw me he will reject me, but he already seen me many times. You know what? fck it if its a prank I am really gonna punch him in a face to not continue playing people's feelings

The bell just rang means that classes are over and we are free to go home but I still have an appointment to the rooftop because of my 'secret admirer'. And yes I am gonna show up and prove to him that he didn't deserve me whether its a prank or not.

I climb up the stairs to the rooftop and slowly open the door to enter and the guy is facing he's back at me. I can clearly see that he is waiting for someone. He heard about the door opening and finally turn his back at me and I couldn't believe it.

ITS FUCKING MIN YOONGI, THE FAMOUS BASKETBALL PLAYER AND OUR ACE?!

(p.s. i know that i didn't say that min yoongi is a jock or that's how you call it but yeah I just want to surprise you for my first oneshot about this)

Wait, no I must be mistaken haha there is no way he is him.

For the record I said something
"Umm do you see some person that is waiting for me but left?" But his words surprise me. "No Hobi, I am the secret admirer in fact your secret admirer" No way there is no way. "Hahaha very funny I know that it is not you, good joke tho." but this man just couldn't give up. "You are clearly mistaken hobi, I am yoir secret admirer. I have liked you for the first time I saw you. Believe me that I was in awe when I saw you. I know that you got bullied and I clearly just watched you being bullied but trust me I really wanted to protect you but my coward self just stand there and watched, I am really so sorry. So Jung Hoseok, Can i court you?"

I am clearly speechless. This is the first time that I saw sincerity in his eyes. The way he said the he likes me, all butterflies in my stomach just flew everywhere. I know that all the letters he sent me really gives an effect because its sincere. There is no prank about this. This is utterly real.

"I think your silence is a no, It's fine if you reject me-"

"No, I would love to"

"What? Really?"

"Yes, I gave you premission to court me"
When I said those words, he ran up to me and hug me like its his last time he is gonna saw me.

"Thank you hobi, and I would never break yoir heart and trust that you gave me. I promise to love you and cherish you with all my heart." I can feel my cheeks are red now by what he said. "You better" My cheeks got even redder because he just kissed my forehead. "You look cute when you blush." I looked down to not let him saw my red face. "I am not cute." I said "Well for me, you are and please don't hide your face from me. Get used to it." I laughed, he is really sweet and now I just realized that I lobe him afterall.

yoongi pov

"The end." I looked to my 10 year old daughter's face and she was clearly flustered about our story. "You are really sweet towards mom, when will I get that feeling dad?" she asks with that really cute face that resembles hobi. "When you get older sweetheart, you'll know and as musch as possible study is important so focus and study really hard to be a stewardess, that is clearly your dream right?" hyesoo nods at me. "Yes dad I will, goodnight dad." I kissed her forehead and hug her. "goodnight sweetie, sweet dreams"

"Now that is sweet." I heard my now skinny husband and he kissed me on the cheek. "Let's go to our bedroom, we don't want oir princess to be waken up by her mother." "Yeah let's go and sleep". We made it to our bedroom and cuddled each other to sleep but before that "You know, I miss chubby hobi, I miss your soft tummy and still, it is soft." Hobi giggled to what I said. "So you don't like my transformation?" He said with a pout and I kissed it to go away. "I love both, I love it when you are chubby and I love it when you are skinny. It really doesn't matter hobi, as long as you are in my arms everything is better." I can feel his cheeks just got red and hot as my eyes are closed while I said those words to him.

"You and your cheesy lines, let's just sleep we still have work tomorrow." I softly giggled, no matter how hobi denied it I know he loved it.

I love my family.

*The End*

I hope you liked the story. This is just my first time writing a story so please bare with me.

Interact with the story and let me know how you think. I will be glad and keep writing stories for you.

Bye, have a nice day.