The Pleasure in Pain... (Draco Malfoy love story) Some of the truth.

Chapter 20 - Some of the truth.

Draco's P.O.V.

The weight of this secret ;bore down on me. I could not tell anyone! It would ruin everything.Sometimes I thought that it would just slip out. I had no idea if I could keep this from Hermione for very long. But it was not my secret to tell, though I would if need be. I could tell that Finnigan didn't want anyone to know, but youcan't just keep something like that from everyone. In D.A.D.A. we were still doing one on one combat, I kept getting paired with the "exceptional duelers!" All of which lasted under five minutes against me. Today though was a bit of a challenge. I was against Harry. We had agreed not to go easy on each other just because we were friends, this wouold be payback for the last seven years! But the best bit was we had to do it in front of the entire school. Just to show how real dueling was done. I had to play the part of the dark wizard, and Harry that of the good wizard. It was really quite fun to do but we were still nervous. Yesterday I had gone into Harry's mind to find out his gameplan. Cheating I know but I was going to be a DARK wizard after all so it did seem rather fitting that I would cheat. I also know that he isn't very good against silent spells. Whereas I fight almost intirely silently. I was looking forward to this and it would not go wrong. I knew his gameplan, his weaknesses and his strenghts. His favourite spells and those that he couldn't quite manage against. I also knew about his slight fear of Dementors, and I just happen to know about a spell that can disguise me as anything I want for an hour. I can literally change my shape. I can be a dementor, werewolf, vampire, you name it! I knew how to do the spell. It wasn't hard.

Right now Harry and I are on our way to the Head's office. We had to go there before the fight because we would be given "cotumes" to make it more realistic. We walked up the stairs and into the office where Professor McGonnegal sat. She nodded towards two piles of clothes. I saw a piece of paper with my name ontop of one pile so I grabbed it and pulled it on. I knew what it was as soon as I touched the fabric. I placed the mask on with a spell and pulled up the hood of MY Death Eater robes, the ones I had hidden in the room of requirment. I shivered at the horrid memories that these robes brought back. I looked over to see Harry in an Auror's robes. I looked at the Professor who looked pointedly at us.

"You two will dissaparate to the ring, Mr Malfoy you wil have to do this like a true Death Eater." She says sheepishly. I sigh.

"Professor, I have no other way of going now! I can only dissaparate like that because of a choice that my father made. I have no problem with that." I told her. It was true, I had no problems with the way I could travel, it was actually quite useful sometimes.

"Alright well Potter off you go!" She chirped. I watched Harry appear in the ring below to a cheering crowd. I waited before willing myself to move. I loved the feeling, like I was part of the sky, I moved to the ring and noticed that all the Slytherins were cheering. I chuckled darkly. My Death Eater past catching up with me. Harry shouted some spell which I stopped lazily. I kept blocking his spells, never opening my mouth as I did all my spell internally. Then I changed tactic. I would look as though I was about to block before dissaparating to a different part of the ring. I suddenly cast the spell which alowed me to change my shape. I quickly morphed into a dementor, looming above Harry I grinned the creepy grin of a dementor before shifting to a werewolf. You could she the fear in Harry's eyes as I pushed him into a corner, forcing him to the ground. I threw my head back and howled, it was a long, spinechilling howl that was ripped from my throat. I morphed into a Basalisk and coiled myself around Harry, not squeezing him, but making it look as though I was. I moved my head down to Harry's face and looked him straight in the eyes. Because I wasn't a real Basalisk my gaze was not deadly. I looked at Harry and opened my mouth.

"Give up yet Harry?" I hissed in Parsoltongue. Harry nodded so I shifted back to my usual form and Harry lay limp on the ground, I have to admit though, the boy can act! I looked down at him, casting a spell that looked exactly like "Avada Kadavra" but really only stunned him. I then moved off like a real Death Eater would, going to the back of the crowd, right by some first years. I landed behind them, morphing so that I was around ten feet tall. I bent down to their level and whispered softly, "BOO!" Before morphing into a first year version of me, still dressed as a Death Eater. I began to laugh like a maniac before kicking off the ground and flying up to Professot McGonnegal's office where she looked at me pointedly as I pulled my school robes back on. I walked out to the ring where I cast a charm the would alow Harry to move again, it also stopped hiding his pulse. I laughed along with Harry as I pulled him to his feet.

"How did you do that Draco> You know, change form." Harry asked.

"I learnt the spell a few years back, it's sort of like being an metamorphagus except it only lasts an hour! It is quite hard and hurts abit the first time!" I told him. "I could teach you sometime!" I offered. Harry AND Ron nodded their heads quickly. It was rather funny to see them do that! We walked into the school building happily.

"You know Draco I wouldn't want to be your enemy!" Harry said. I laughed at his.

"Up until the start of the year you WERE my enemy!" I scoffed. That was when Finnigan walked up to us.

"I can't believe that they let someone as dangerous as YOU into our school Malfoy!" He spat. I felt my eyes harden.

"Watch it Finnigan, I do after all know your secret!" As I said this he scoffed. "Would you like the whole school to know you father?" I sneered, wiping that silly smirk off his face. "I'll be seeing you later brother!" I whispered in his ear.I chuckled darkly before walking off.

A/N: I hope that you enjoyed this chapter! Feel free to comment!