The Pleasure in Pain... (Draco Malfoy love story) - Help me please!

A/N: I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER!!! :( much to my displeasure I cannot call any of the characters or places mine, only the plot line! I like the feeling of making someone do whatever I want them to because I am strange like that!

Chapter 5 -Help me please!

As we walked into the huge room where we could "socialise" and study we gasped at the beauty of it all. The high arched ceiling, the thick rugs placed on the cold stone floor, it was perfect! There was no green and no red in sight! Instead there was only silver and gold. I know you're thinking that that is really tacky but it looked perfect. I went and sat down on one of the black leather sofas in front of a roaring fire. Unlike many other times I didn't want to go exploring in my new home, looking around my new room, but then again I was tired and had a lot on my mind. I was surprised when Hermione came and sat down beside me. I looked across at her and smiled.

"So what was wrong with you at the Feast?" I asked.

"I was confused that's all! I didn't know why McGonnegal made us go up and shake her hand. I mean it's never been done before!" She said in a rush.

"I have my theory. You see she noticed that we were getting along and wanted to prove her point about what she said later! She wants all the students to put past rivalries behind tham and forgive for what hapened in the war. You and I are good examples of that! We are her "show and tell" so to speak. Or more accurately we are her experriment!" I finished. I looked at the amazment on her face and burst ou tlaughing. It was just so funny. She hit me playfully in the arm at this.

"Come on let's go and see the dorms!" Se said before dragging me up and towards the two doors on the othr side of the room. I sighed and let her pull me towards the Dorms. As she opened the first dor we bothe gasped at the sight before us. It was possibly the biggest bathroom I have ever seen. There was a huge bath and a large, very powerful looking shower. On the towel rail there were a load of red and green towels. This made me chuckle a bit. I looked around at the double sink on the black marble counter top, the huge long mirror that went across the top of the sinks and then down at the end to make a full length mirror. I looked around noticing that the only colours in the room were black and white. I laughed again and sighed thinking that it would be 'fun' sharing a bathroom with Hermione, he could annoy her in so many ways now! Though I have to be careful not to ruin the only friendship that I have! I smiled and walked through the only other door in the room. I walked atraight into the only room in the entire school grounds where Slytherin and Gryffindor actually looked good together! That was when I noticed that there were two beds! Both were large double beds (four posters of course! Drapes and all.) One had long green drapes and green and silver bedding. The other had red and gold bedding and deep red drapes. Thats when it hit me, we had to share a room! A bathroom was bad enough but a bedroom as well! Oh no! I think I could survive it but Hermione I'm not so sure! Anyway I got the surprise of my life when Hermione just walked in and lay down on the red bed and looked at me as though I was some sort of crazy person. I sighed and walked over to my bed lieing down on it. I looked across at Hermione who was looking at me thoughtfully.

"What?!" I asked after a while.

"I was just thinking that you had stopped gelling your hair! It looks better without all that extra grease in it! I like it!" She said finally.

"Well ig you say it looks better I shall never gel my hair again!" I said rather matter of factly. I got up and went to the bathroom, remembering to lock tho door behind me and pulled off my shirt and trousers so that I was left in my boxers. I then pulled on the t-shirt that I slept in and walked back into the dorm room and straight into bed. I looked over at Hermione's bed and noticed that she wasn't there. She was probably in the bathroom changing. When she came back into the room she was wearing a pair of very short shorts and a vest top. I sighed thinking how god she looked before rolling out of bed and turning off the light.