The Pleasure in Pain... (Draco Malfoy love story) - Unplanned and Unwanted

I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER!!!!!

Chapter 11 - Unplanned and Unwanted

Draco's P.O.V.

Everything was going fine, Hermione and I were a couple and everyone had learned to deal with it. We were a happy couple, the only problem being the curse. My father had, for once in his life, been right. I do indeed understand the pleasure in pain! Thanks to Hermione I am the happiest that I have been for years!

Today is the trip down to Hogsmede, me and Hermione are going together obviously but we are meeting up with Harry and Ron for lunch at the Three Broomsticks. I wanted to stock up on things at the joke store and Hermione "needed" more clothes. That is the only time that we will be apart all day. I got out of bed and stretched happily before going over to wake Hermione.

"Hermione love. It's time to wake up!" I said, softly pecking her on the lips. She whimpered as I pulled back, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me passionately. I chuckled against her lips.

"Love we need to get ready now. We have to make sure that everyone is there for the Hogsmede trip!" I said. She suddenly sat bolt upright in bed. She looked at me before sprinting towards the bathroom. I slipped in ust before she slammed to door. I chuckled and pulled off my t-shirt. When I looked back up Hermione was staring at my six-pack. I chuckled and she pouted, turning round.

"Fine but I get the shower!" She huffed. I laughed and started to run a bath. She turned the shower on to let it warm up before making me turn around, stripping off and walking into the shower, pulling the curtain across so that I had no chance of seeing her. By this time my bath was run so I pulled my boxers off and climbed into the hot water.

"So how did you sleep?" Hermione called from the shower. I smiled.

"Not too terribly! You?" I replied.

"Really well actually!" She answered me making me laugh. We chatted for around half an hour before I got out of the bath and wrapped the nearest green towel around my waist. A few moments later the shower was turned off and a hand came out, expecting me to give her a towel. I gave her one of the green towels which she threw back at me. Laughing I handed her one of the red ones. A while later she came out of the shower with the wrapped securely around her. I went over to her and kissed her on the lips.

"Good morning Sweetheart!" I said cheerily.

"Morning Handsome!" She said back.

"Come on we had better get dressed!" I said, taking her hand and pulling her through to the other room. I walked over to my wardrobe and quickly slipped on a pair of boxers under my towel. Pulling the towel from around my waist I used it to dry my hair a bit. I opened my wardrobe and oully out a pair of Armani jeans and a black t-shirt. I pulled these on along with a pair of socks. I reached into the bottom of the cupboard and pulled out my favourite pair of black leather combat boots. I also pulled out a black leather jacket. I know that it is a lot of black but I like the way it makes my hair and eyes stand out more. It also means that annoying first years are intimidated by me and back off! I turned around and there is Hermione in a low cut red top, high waisted jeans and an aviator jacket. She looked incredibly sexy like that! I took her hand, interlacing our fingers and walked out of the common room. We finally reached the Great Hall but were approached by a very intimidated looking second year.

"Umm... P-p-professor McGonnegal w-wants to s-se-see you in her office!" He stammered.

"Which one? Me or Hermione?" I asked irritably.

"B-b-both of you!" He stammered before running off. I shrugged and began walking to the Headmistresses office, Hermione walking happily along beside me. We chatted about this and that until we came to the door up to McGonnegal's office. What was strange was that the Gargoyle moved from the door as soon as it saw me and Hermione. That instantly put me in a high alert mode. We walked up to find that the doors were open and the room was filled with Aurors. I didn't like this, I had never flt comfortable around the Aurors, even before I was forced to join the Dark Lord's Death Eaters. Hermione's grip on my hand tightened slightly so I squeezed her hand gently. I looked around to see that every pair of eyes in the room were staring straight at our joined hands. I sighed and walked forward, pulling Hermione with me.

"You wanted to see us Professor?" I asked McGonnegal who was standing looking worried.

"Yes I need your help with something, both of you!" She said quickly. "You see there has been a mass breakout from Azkaban! Many Death Eaters, includign your father and aunt have escaped. Also people such as young Mr. Crabbe and young Miss Parkinson were found out to be missing. I believe that it has something to do with a curse of some sort." She said looking at me pointedly. By this time Hermione had dropped my hand, I looked down at my angel. She looked uncomfortable.

"I think I know which curse this is about Professor." I said quietly, but load enough for everyone to hear. I pulled up my jacket sleeve to show the black arrow on my arm that was pointing straight at Hermione. McGonnegal gasped when she saw this, even some of the Aurors winced when they looked at it. I nudged Hermione and she started to walk away from me. When she reached the wall she started to follow it around the room. I winced slightly as the arrow followed her.

"Every young Malfoy gets this, only the males though. It points only to your true love, it hurts when it moves, but after a while you begin to understand the pleasure in pain. You experiance excrutiating pain if your true love kisses somebody else, so bad for me that I passed out! I got mine early, most Malfoys get it mid twenties, early thirties. My father got it late. I think that my father know that I have found my true love and he wishes to hurt me by taking her away!" I said before walking over to Hermione and taking her in my arms protectively. McGonnegal's eyes widened when she realised what I was doing. I sighed, these people were rather slow sometimes.

"Well Mr. Malfoy, I think that you and Miss. Granger would be better off not going to Hogsmede today but I cannot keep you from going!" One of the Aurors said. I sighed and looked at him pointedly.

"They expect us to stay back, and they have a way into the school!" I said matter of factly.

"What?! How?!" McGonnegal exclaimed in a shocked tone.

"The vanishing cabinet in the room of requirment, which happens to have been moved to a seperate part of the school before the battle, a part that wasn't destroyed. It is of course in the Slytherin common room." I said slowly. Very quickly all the adults left and headed off towards the Slytherin common room. I sighed heavily. "But they are already here!" I said seconds before Bellatrix Lestrange walked out of the shadows.

A/N: another cliffy but I cannot help it! I have already taken up most of prep hour to write this! I am afraid that the teacher almost caught me twice!!!! Hope you enjoyed what there is!!!! <3 you all!!!!