The Pleasure in Pain...(Draco Malfoy love story) - Problems in Hogwarts

A/N: I DO NOT OWN HARRY PTTOER! I own none of the characters, settings, I only bend the characters to do my every whim. That is all, so ENJOY!!

Chapter 6-Problems in Hogwarts.

As I finished telling them of my dream I felt a single tear roll down my cheek. Hermione looked as though she was about to cry as well. I was slightly surprised when she leaned over and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back, holding on for dear life. I thought about the way she felt against me and realised that it was better than anything I had ever imagined. To think that a gesture so simple could mean so much to somebody. I felt truly loved and cared for, for the first time in my life I felt as though I belonged. I inhaled the sweet scent of her hair. It smelt of raspberries and cream, a smell that I would cherish for ever now. I sighed into her hair and yet again tightened my arms around her waist. I felt her arms tighten around my chest, I felt so happy at that moment that I forgot about the pain coursing through my body at that point in time. That was until I heard a throat clear behind us. I looked up from Hermione’s hair to see a very red looking Ron standing there with a very jealous expression on his face.

“Watch it Malfoy! That’s MY girlfriend you’re hugging there!” He snarled.

“Oh Ron! We’re just friends! Seriously, act your age, not your shoe size!” I couldn’t help but laugh at that comment from Hermione even though I felt a pang in my chest when she talked about us being nothing more than friends. I wanted to be more than friends, so much more! Hermione slowly disentangled herself from my arms and leant back, still sitting on the bed. I sighed and lay back, my ribs hurting all the time.

“So why are you two here anyway?” I asked Potty and Weaslebee. They looked at each other and that was when I noticed the cut down the side of Weaslebee’s face.

“Well Ron kinda tripped on the way downstairs for breakfast so we came to get him cleaned up and then we saw Hermione and Ron was so worried that he made us stay here to wait for her to wake-up.” Potty explained. I nodded understanding that he cared for Hermione and didn’t mind our friendship. I may have even seen a hint of sympathy in his eyes.

“Well Malfoy how about a truce if you going to spending all your time with Hermione?” Potty offered. “That means that I call you Draco and you call me Harry, you don’t hex me for fun and you don’t mistreat Ron either!” He finished off. I thought about it and decided that it was a good idea and that I would probably be spending time around them because they were Hermione’s friends. I would be nice to them for her.

“Okay, truce!” I said offering out my hand.

“Truce!” Harry agreed taking my hand and shaking it. I smiled at him and saw that he was smiling back at me. I laughed at the expression on Ron’s face. Harry did too when he caught sight of the betrayed look on his friends face. Hermione joined in after a few seconds but we all stopped when Ron’s face darkened farther.

“What do you think you are doing Harry? Making a truce with a DEATH EATER?!?! How COULD you? YOU of all people!” Ron shouted at Harry all the while shooting me looks that could probably kill.

“Weasley you have no idea what you are talking about.” I said calmly and matter of factly. This could get nasty I don't want that!

“Oh yeah?! I saw the Dark Mark on your arm!” He shouted back, glaring at me with pure hatred.

“Oh what this one?” I said showing him the mangled remains of a Dark Mark on my arm. All you could really see was the word TRAITOR carved into my arm. When he caught sight of it Harry looked like he was going to be sick. Ron’s face changed from a mask of hatred to a look of disgust. I sighed and put my arm back at my side when Hermione turned her head to see what had made her friends moods change so quickly. Even though she had seen it before if I found it disturbing then I didn’t want her having to look at it!