Friday

The date was on Friday night. I cleaned myself up very nicely, but just right so I don't seem overdressed. He picked me up at my house, and he especially made sure to ring the doorbell. Lucky he didn't honk the car for me to get out on my own.

He looks fresh, in a suit and holding a single white rose. It wasn't a fake, it was real. It looked like it's in the process of decay, it looked almost beautiful on it's own like that.

"Hey"

He says nervously looking at me up an down.

"You look... perfect."

I smile.

"You don't look to bad yourself. Come in, I still have something to put on."

He nods and comes in.

"This is for you. I know it looks pretty ugly right now, but I found it in a field. It was the only flower that bloomed. It reminded me of you, I guess. The only beautiful thing in a grass filled field."

My smile disappear to that. He really thinks of me highly like that ? I keep looking at his eyes and I see nothing but sincerity. I take it off his hand gently.

"Thank you. It doesn't look ugly. I think it's quiet beautiful like this."

I say quietly. Ash looks at me in awe. I went to my kitchen and placed the singular rose in a skinny tall glass jar. I filled it with a little bit of water. Ash sits on a stool.

"I better finish myself up. I'll be really quick."

I say to him as he nods. I went upstairs to spray some perfume and some rings. With that I was complete. The evening went smoothly, the whole time Ash was wonderful. We had our double date at an expensive restaurant.

The restaurant was not too fancy, it had a photobooth, a bar and many things other than that. But it was a luxury restaurant. Our meals was delicious and we had many conversations at the table.

A of of laughs as well. It was a night worth remembering. I'm starting to get fond of Ash. He's very charming. Our night ended with dessert and photo's of long looking polaroids. It was very funny, the pictures.

Em and Tommy kissed, me and Ash looked shy. It was weird seeing me like that. Shy. But it was suggestive that me and Ash kissed because it was a double date but we both agreed it was too fast.

Ash and me shared ice cream, Tommy and Em each got sundaes. At the end Em proposed we split the bill because it was only fair, but I said I'd pay. Ash looked at me horrified. Wondering if I said anything wrong I asked what was wrong.

"You're not paying."

He was ordering me. I look at him weird. Tommy is used to me insisting I pay for meals so he sat back.

"Excuse me ?"

I said to him.

"Your heard me. Me and Tom already discussed it. We'll be the ones who pay."

Both me and Em's head turn to Tommy as he slips deeper into the chair,

"Tommy ?"

He sat up and cleared his throat.'

"Yes fine, I did tell him that. To be fair, he suggested that. Plus, you've been paying for every meal Toby, so let us treat you."

Ash nodded and putting on Tommy's facial expression to mock him. It made me smile.

"Okay okay, sorry for making it a big deal."

Ash celebrated with a simple 'yay' called the waiter for the bill. The night was wonderful. I'm not sure if I'll be doing this again. I don't know if I like Ash like that. The feeling of wanting to hurt him with a toxic relationship was off my mind now.

I was comfortable in bed, pajamas, showered. It was a good evening. Until someone ringed the bell. I rolled my eyes and took a second to get up from my bed. I open the door only to see Ranboo.

"Ran ?"

I look at him confused. He looks guilty after I've opened the door

"Tubbo. Um, I'm sorry I shouldn't have dis-"

"It's okay. Come in."

I open the door wider to invite him inside. He waited for me but I can tell he was looking at the flower.

"So what brings you here late at night ? It's like, 2 am Ranboo."

He sheepishly looks at me.

"Sorry."

A shrug

"Take a seat."

He sat on the couch and I sat next to me. There was a big distance between us.

"I don't know... I was just curious and I wanted to ask how the... the date went, I guess."

He avoids looking in my eyes. I look at him and he looks like he hasn't been sleeping.

"It was amazing."

I say with no remorse. He nods slowly.

"He treat you well ?"

"He treats me better then anyone else have."

He stayed silent.

"I've... I've gotten a new job somewhere around here..."

I raised my brows

"Is streaming not giving you enough money ?"

I try to say that as nicely as possible.

"It's just I feel like I want to fill my time with with something else."

I nodded slowly.

"What job ?"

"Barista."

I smile

"That sounds fun. I'll visit if I have the time."

He smiles back to me.

"Okay well... are you ready for our stream tomorrow ? We can delay it if you're not."

I almost forgot streaming. I've been so in my own world that I forgot my job.

"Yeah I'm down for tomorrow. You can sleep over since you're already here if you want. It's really late at night."

"Are you sure ?"

"Very."

.

.

.

I forgot to put the text in the middle so it's gnna be like this for the chapter. Also I'm kinda not into this plot and I want you guys to lmk what kind of plot you like or if you like this current one.

.

.

.

917 Words