Brunch

After school, I couldn't help but feel all gloomy. It sucks when you get to know someone has a crush on your crush. He's good-looking, I'm... average. Either I build up the courage and ask Tubbo out, or someone else might. 

I saw Ash around cafeteria today. Tommy pointed him out. Tubbo stayed uninterested. But he was one of the school's jock. Blonde hair and all. I actually can't believe he's gay. Not that I'm stereotyping anything.

But people like this usually have a strong sense of toxic masculinity. But I've heard around the school that he's nice. Even Tommy complimented him. I just want to roll my eyes everytime anybody mentions his name.

How can I compete with someone like him ? 

I'm trying to get myself to go up to Tubbo and confess. But he's so intimadating ! Perhaps he likes being seen like that. He is a sadist after all. But it's not helping my case at all. Sure I feel comfortable around him, but confessing ?

Not a thought.

I lay back on my bed to think things thorough. I can't just rely on time. 

! The next day !

I walked with Tommy on the way to school. And then we see Tubbo waiting for us infront of the entrance. He was on his phone. Both of us wanted to walk up to him but then my heart drops.

Ash was walking towards him.

! Third person POV !

Both Tommy and Ranboo noticed Ash walking towards Tubbo so they automatically stopped. But both for a different reason.

Tommy wanted to set him up with him, so he was happy Ash is finally talking to him. Meanwhile Ranboo was thinking of the worst. 'Is he going to ask him out ?' was all over in this mind. 

Ash walked up to Tubbo with a hi, and he acknowledges him.

"Hi."

Tubbo says with a smile to be polite. But he could see his mates giggling in the background and pointing at them. It was annoying. But all is fine unless if they're making fun of him.

He can pull some strings to make their experience in this school unimaginable.

"Uh.. Um. Me and one of my mates- not them"

He points at his back immediately after mentioning his 'mates'. His friends laughed loudly.

"Em, her name."

"Yeah. My friend's dating her"

Tubbo replied, narrowing his eyes, amused by this situation. He liked seeing him fidgeting his fingers and being all nervous

"Well... this weekend... can you- can we... go on a double date ?"

! Tubbo's POV !

Honestly speaking. He's not that bad. Cute and tall. Bubbly too. Polite. I wasn't lying when I'm packed this weekend... but maybe I have time for a date at night. I waited a few minutes before replying.