Archery

I was staring at Tubbo, distracted, as my head was in the clouds. I was looking at his tattoo and his hair. His hair was silky and shiny. Honey brown, wavy and pretty long. His skin looked tanned but still so smooth. 

He was so well groomed.

"Okay class"

Miss Johnsons slams a book on her desk and I snapped out of my head.

"We have archery class for the week to collect donations for cancer researches for Mr. Tech. I expect all of you here tomorrow to show support. And yes, there will be teams of two. You get to pick your own partners, you're welcome. Your absence will be marked. "

Miss Johnsons then dismissed us. Me, Tommy and Tubbo walked out together

"Guys, I want to pair up with Alice. Kind of a shot don't you think ?"

Three of us laugh

"Yeah it is. Maybe then you can kiss her then. It's romantic."

Three of us started to laugh causing us to fall on the floor. 

"What's so romantic on kissing her while doing archery ?"

I said and all of us wheezed, we couldn't breathe. Imagining him kissing Alice while doing bad at archery is an image I couldn't help but laugh at. Tubbo calmed himself shortly after.

"Then what's left is me and this tall guy"

Tubbo said, out of breath and pushed my shoulder with his knuckles softly. I slightly smile becoming a bit red.

"I'm actually pretty good at archery I learnt it when I was small"

I exclaimed. It's a fact.

"Then you can teach me how because, I'm full on shit at it."

Three of us cackle again

! Time skip, it's the next day and archery class is today !

I walked into school, searching around for Tubbo. I went into multiple classes when I realized. I'm such an idiot. Of course, he's in the archery class because of archery. I shook my head out of disappointment in myself and went to the archery class

Then there. I see Tubbo. His hair was more wavy than yesterday which made it look like he was a royale, he has hand gloves on with cargo pants and a black shirt. Simple but... hot fit. I walked over to him

"There you are. You look good for just a class. Anyone to impress ?"

He said to me while checking me out, up and down. I became shy. Boy you have no idea how attractive you are.

"No one. You, maybe."

It was stupid of me to say that. Why was I suddenly bold ? I quickly changed the topic

"Any luck with the bow ?"

His sets his eyes back to the target from me. He furrowed his eyebrows again

"No. Not yet."

"Okay well, you need to get in the right position and have better aim than what you have right now. You feet needs to be slightly infront and your arms need to  be a bit more higher than that."

Tubbo's POV:

He explained how it was done so obviously.

"So you're saying my aim is shit"

I raised an eyebrow at him

"W-well-"

He looked at me, eyes wide, stuttering. I grin, almost snorting

"I agree."

I told him. Then I tried to follow his instructions. I was struggling.

"No, no, no... like this"

His place his hands were on my hips, adjusting my position and holding my arm a bit more higher. I flinched when he placed his hands on my hips. but I ignored it. I just tried to concentrate. 

It took me long enough to shoot the arrow. Purely because I wanted the shot to be perfect. I took my time, while one of Ranboo's hands are below my arm, aiming the bow and one on my hips. Then I shot the arrow.

"BULLSEYE !"

I shouted. He let go of me

"Gosh it was your first time too ! That was so-"

His words stop. He became red. I was unaware what he was about to say, so I asked him

"What were you saying ?"

I said, looking up to him. Goddamn it he's tall. 

"I said..."

He looks around but my eyes. 

"Breathtaking."

he said under his breath. Nothing more but a whisper. I pretended not to hear it. But I smirked. Then it was his turn. He grabbed his bow and arrow and immediately shot his arrow. He did it so flawlessly.

Both of  us laugh out of pure excitement and went out of class since it was one shot per class. We still had a week so it was fine. To be honest, he doesn't look as bad and his mannerism is  very gentle.

Not bad, I thought. We saw Tommy on the way out. He was just telling us about Alice, and  how he wanted to shoot his shot tomorrow because he just knows that she fell inlove with him. Pun intended. 

I looked at Alice behind him. She looked traumatized. I laughed quietly. What a goof. 3 of us laughed and I told him it was impossible. But not to a guy like him. Patronizing is a gift.

We walked away from the school, saying goodbyes to each other and went back home. I went upstairs. I thought about him. No boy have made me feel like this. ...Nor a girl. I've never dated anyone or even liked anyone.

I thought it was nearly impossible because everything I touch, I destroy and to be honest, it's a guilty pleasure. Because looking at them in distress telling me they loved me absolutely filled e with pleasure.

"I wish I could synthesize,
a picture perfect guy"

I said to myself in my room while on my bed. I thought about it again.

"Six feet tall and super strong,
we'd always get along"

Gosh we did just click didn't we. He's tall, we're fond just in a matter of a few days and he's sweet. I close my eyes, smiling. I'm not sure whether to destroy or keep him.

.

.

.

Do not do this in real life, I have no idea how archery works. This is purely fanfiction in it's finest. Unless if I'm right lmao

.

.

.

980 Words