Sasuke retrevial

Y/N POV

I sit in the forest meditating. Next to me are two shadow clones using toad sage mode. As I sit there I open my eye and see shikamaru and Naruto standing there. I sigh. Is it time already....?

Y/N: yeah?

Shikamaru: we're putting together a team to retrieve Sasuke............seeing as though your a uchiha I thought you should know.

I nod.

Y/N: thanks..........I hope that we'll be able to bring him back to the village without having to force him. Besides. it'll be good to see whether my uchiha roots or uzumaki roots have grown.

Naruto: wait. Uzumaki?

Y/N: no point in holding back now. I'm a Uchiha and Uzumaki. Thought you should know. Which also means. That you and I Naruto. Are bringing back family.

Naruto nods.

Shikamaru mentally: Y/N didn't even flinch when I said Sasuke left the village. In fact. I didn't even say Sasuke left the village on his own free will. So why did he say that he hopes we won't have to force him. For all he knows he could have just been kidnapped........did he.......

Shikamaru: hey. Did you know Sasuke left the village before I came?

3rd POV

Silence filled the air. Y/N stood up and smiled lazily.

Y/N: wouldn't I have told lady hokage if he did?

Shikamaru stares at him. He's trying to read him but he cant. Y/N walks past the two and waves his hand.

Y/N: I'll see you guys at the front of the gate..........

Y/N POV

Sasuke.........

Timeskip

We stand outside of the gate to the leaf.

Shikamaru: ok guys. Here's the plan. Kiba. You and akamaru will go in the front. With all the walks you guys go on you-

I stare at the forest. This is where Sasuke and I talked last.

Naruto: don't worry. Your a lot stronger then him and stronger then I was at this point. You can beat him and bring him back.

Minato: he's right!! Sasuke may have a full sharingan but you have a rinnegan!!!

Y/N mentally: I know but...........I want to beat Sasuke on even grounds.

Tsuande: what!?! WHY!?

Y/N mentally: remember what I said to itachi? How I wanted to become as strong as him? This is my test to myself. I'll beat Sasuke on equal grounds. If things get to far and I know I have to I'll end the fight but......

Hashirama: I see...........I understand why you want to. So if that is your wish.

Tobirama: you damn uchiha........even after the hokage gave you all orders to bring him back by any means nessecary you still refuse to do so and fight "evenly"? I swear your uchiha roots are beginning to drown out your uzumaki roots which I might remind you. Also makes you a senju!!

Y/N mentally: Tobirama-

Tobirama: don't you dare talk to me.

I sigh mentally.

Shikamaru:-and as for Y/N.

Y/N: hm?

Shikamaru: you'll be at the back behind neji. Once he finds if there are any enemy's you can use your shairngnan in order to put them in a genjustu.