Final battle

3rd POV

Y/N: Sasuke.............your eyes-

Sasuke: I see everything now. The power of the mangekyo sharingan.......this is truly incredible..........

Sasuke slowly walks towards Y/N as he stares at him intensely. His eye shines before Y/N suddenly activates his.

 His eye shines before Y/N suddenly activates his

Y/N: d-damnit.........those are some nice eyes you have...........I nearly got caught in that.........

Both run towards each other and begin to fight each other as hard and as fast as they could. As they were Y/N sweeper Sasukes legs before throwing a powerful uppercut to his face. Sssukes curse mark activates before he punches Y/N hard across the face. As Y/N stepped back Sasukes eye widened N's as he yells

Sasuke: AMATERASU!!!!

Black flames shoot at Y/N when suddenly it turns into a spear and Y/N coughs blood.

Y/N: w-what the?! Not even I can do tha-

Sasuke deals multiple blows before Y/N caught his fist and punched him. He quickly does hand signs before jumping up.

Y/N: FIRE STYLE!!! FIRE DRAGON BULLET!!!

He fired a powerful fire blast that his Sasuke head on and sends him flying. Y/N puts his arms in front of him and a small pink shaped diamond formed on his forehead before markings began to emerge from it.

Y/N: ONE THOUSAND HEALING JUSTU!!!!

All the scars and bruises all heal at a rapid pace before Sasuke throws a powerful punch Y/N catches.

Y/N: you've gone and fucked yourself sasuke-kun.

Y/N throws a powerful knee to Sasukes gut and he coughs saliva. Y/N deals multiple blows to him before his left eye changes to a rinnegan and he yells.

Y/N: ALL MIGHTY PUSH!!!!!!

Sasuke is sent flying and crashing into the wall. As he gets up Y/N sends a powerful punch to Sasukes face before punching him multiple times all across his body dealing a lot of damage before he throws one final punch. He's breathing hard and he chuckles as he stands up tall.

Y/N: well............looks like your finally finished.......sasu-

Sasuke strikes Y/N in the gut and he coughs saliva as he's sent flying back. Sasuke gets up and is breathing hard. He grits his teeth before running towards him but as he does Y/N appears in front of him and punches hik in the gut hard sending him flying up into the air. A red aura surrounds Y/N as he squats before jumping up high in the air and spin kicks Sasuke towards the water. As Sasuke gets up he sees Y/N landing back on the water. A red aura surrounds him with scratches on his face.

 A red aura surrounds him with scratches on his face