A few years later

Y/N POV

I yawn and sat up before walking over to the fridge and look around. What to eat......

Naruto: RAMEN!!!!!!!

Kakashi: Naruto ramen isn't a good breakfast.

Naruto: I ate ramen as breakfast lunch and dinner and I turned out fine!!!!

Minato: lord third why did you leave him by himself?

Hiruzen: I thought it was a smart idea at the time!!!

Y/N mentally: can all of you be quiet? I'm trying to find something to eat!!!!

I made breakfast and after wards I walk out of my apartment and sigh. Ever since I was a baby I've always had 7 voices in my head. At first I thought I was going crazy but after literally seeing them in person and then performing ninjustu. I realized they were real. In some weird bizzare way. Hokage of the past, present, and future. We're sealed within me. The first hokage. Hashirama. The second hokage. Tobirama. The third hokage. Hiruzen. The fourth hokage. Minato. The fifth hokage. Tsunade. The sixth hokage. Kakashi. And the seventh. Naruto........who is also my best friend in this point in time. I leave the apartment and I begin to walk to school while all the hokages are arguing in my head like always. Despite them all being "wise hokages" there always arguing.

Naruto: so there's this guy named derdia right? He has a mouth on his arm. So I'm thinking. Is it gay if he uses that mouth in his arm to please himself?

Tsunade: hell of a kid you have minato.

Kakashi: who even asks-

Hashirama: gay.

Tobirama: straight.

Hashirama: ITS GAY!!!!! FROM WHAT IVE HEARD NARUTO TALK ABOUT THIS GUY THAT MOUTH HAS A MIND OF ITS OWN!!!!

Tobirama: ITS STRAIGHT!!!! WE ALL PLEASED OURSELVES WITH OUR OWN HANDS AND SO IF HE HAS ANOTHER MOUTH ON HIS BODY THEN ITS NOT GAY!!!!!

Minato: these were our seniors.

Tsunade: grandfather!!!!! Why are you even-

Hashirama: ITS GAY!!!!

Tobirama: ITS FUCKING STRAIGHT HASHIRAMA!!!!

Y/N: ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!!!!!

Everyone in the village turns to me.

Kakashi: you need to control yourself.

Tsunade: yeah. People are going to think your weird.

Hashirama: yea-

Y/N mentally. YOUR ALL THE ONES WHO STARTED UP SOME WEIRD ASS DEBATE ABOUT IF DEDIRA IS GAY OR NOT!!!!

I sigh before using flying thunder god justu and appear in front of the academy.

Minato: your getting better at using it.

Kakashi: agreed. Speaking of which. How's the chidori coming along?

Y/N mentally: pretty good. Getting easier to control it and harnessing chakra.

I walk inside the room and sit down and sigh.

Tobirama: that boy........

I glance to the boy sitting next to me and see the uchiha symbol on his clothes.

Y/N mentally: Sasuke uchiha.

Naruto: man Sasuke looks so young!!!!

Kakashi: agreed. Hard to believe that he was this cold back then.