Unexpected visitor

Sorry that this choater is short. I didn't want to have to write out the entire mission and have a quick ending fight so I just decided to do this. I promise the future chapters will be better.

Y/N POV

I stood at the gates and sighed. While Naruto Sakura and Sasuke all get a good mission escorting someone to the land of waves I'm stuck here in the leaf because they don't need me!!!!!! I sigh before taking out one of the fourth hokages kunai. I throw it far and after a minute or two I appear ontop of a roof. I've been getting the hang of using the flying thunder god technique. I begin to hop around the village trying to find something to do and after awhile I find my self ontop of the first hokages face.

Y/N: WHY THE HELL WAS I LEFT BEHIND!?!? WHY COULDN'T THEY LEAVE SAKURA SHES USELESS ANYWAY!!!!!

I sigh before sitting down ontop of the first hokages head and sigh.

Hashirama: don't take it personally. It's just that they probably didn't need that many people!!

Y/N: I know.........I just wished I could have gone with them.

Tobirama: keep your chin up Uchiha-

Y/N: it's Y/N and you know it-

Tobirama: there'll be more chances.

Sarutobi: indeed. Just you wait!!!

I sigh and nod. I stand up and begin to walk away but as I do I stop. There's someone behind me. I slowly turn around and quickly activated my mangekyo shairngan canceling out the genjustu I was about to be put in.

 I slowly turn around and quickly activated my mangekyo shairngan canceling out the genjustu I was about to be put in

Itachi: not bad............so your the other last uchiha huh?

Y/N: itachi Uchiha............

Tsunade: Y/N Run!!!!!

Kakashi: he's on a completely different level then you don't throw your life away!!!!!

Naruto: he's right!!!! Even in my biju mode I couldn't stand up to him!!!!

Itachi: quite all of you.

All hokage: W-WHAT!?

Itachi: yes. I can hear each of you. Your all so noisy.

Itachi stares into the eyes of Y/N. Both stare at each other for a bit before itachi does hand signs quickly and Y/N forms a rasengan.

 Both stare at each other for a bit before itachi does hand signs quickly and Y/N forms a rasengan

Itachi: FIRE STYLE FIRE BALL JUSTU!!!!

Y/N: RASENGAN!!!!!

I shove the rasengan forward and charge through the flames. As I do Itachi grabs my arm with the rasengan and slams me into the ground. As he does I pull him towards me and kick him in the face. As he steps back I jump back up and activate wood style sage mode. Itachi and I stand there staring at each other.

Itachi: as much as I would like to see how far you've come. I think I'll be leaving no-

Y/N: all mighty pull.

Itachi comes to me and we're now standing right in front of each other. He looks into my eyes and his widen.

Y/N: hasiramas chakra and Nine tails sure can make some really impressive things when you apply them to your eyes itachi

Y/N grabs itachi by the collar.

Y/N: listen itachi. I have a lot of respect of you. Not as a person but as a uchiha. I hate what you did to Sasuke but I want to be as strong as you. If I didn't have this rinnegan I couldn't beat you. Which is why I need to be stronger.

Itachi: I see. Well then.

We both jump back and our eyes turn back to normal.

Y/N: leave.

Itachi: ok. But be warned. The akatsuki will not only come for Naruto but also you..........

He disappears and I sigh. I teleport to each kunai around the neighborhood and pick each of them up. Eventually I go to the third hokages office.

Y/N: excuse me lord third but I just got into a fight with itachi uchiha.

Everyone in the rooms gasps.

Minato: smooth.

Lord third: I-ITACHI UCHIHA AND YOU FOUGHT!?!

Anbu: who won?

Y/N: well I'm alive so-

Lord third: WHAT HAPPENED!?!

Y/N: we fought and it ended with both us surviving so I see this as an absolute win.

All the hokage sigh except Naruto.

Naruto: YEAH!!!!! THIS WAS A WIN!!!! DATTEBAYO!!!!!!!