Chapter 13- I Can Hear Voices: Marcy Wu

"Marcy!" A voice called. I jerked awake. I was sleeping on top of the waves of my blue ocean again.

"Hello?" I called back, searching the landscape for any sign of life.

"Marcy! I've missed you!" Anne suddenly came running towards me on the beach, her arms outstretched. Just before she reached me, she disappeared into a cloud of blue smoke. In her place was Andrias. What was he doing here again?

"Care to explain?" I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at him.

"Marcy, I...I meant what I said. I love you with all my heart. Would you be with me?" As he said this, I could tell that he truly meant it.

"I don't know if I could ever love you like you love me, but I would never hurt you," I honestly told him.

"That's good." He disappeared and I floated back into my waves, letting them wash over me, and trying to make sense of everything that was happening. Then, I heard something strange. A cat meowing.

"Meow! Meow! Meow!" I heard scratching at something, but I couldn't see anything.

"Domino! Stop that!" It was Anne's voice.

"Shh! We're trying not to get caught." Now it was Sasha's voice. I swam further down into the water and then jumped out of the water as high as I could. It was like I had wings! Then, I opened my eyes and screamed. Only, it just sounded like gurgling water. I had a strange mask on my face, and I was floating in a tank of water. I looked down at my wound inside my suit. My wound had completely healed up. There was just some scar tissue now. Then, I saw something incredibly strange. The Plantars, Sasha, and Anne were standing outside my tank, watching me. I tried to move around. They were all staring at me with their mouths open. Domino was looking up at me hopefully. After all, she was my favorite cat in the world. She was so sweet. I managed to give the group a thumbs up to try to let them know to get me out, then I passed out again.