II: Journey's Beginning

Having gained a very friendly fairy as a partner to help her out on her quest to rescue her older twin brother, Nova felt a bit more confident in fully getting Brian out of the elf realm with help from Mercedes. They turn to each other when they hear another fairy call for help. "That was Annie!", her new fairy friend said and the two ran right in the direction where the fairy's call for help came from. Once there, they save her from the hawk she was struggling with trying to escape from before her friend introduced them to each other. After this, Nova followed Mercedes and Annette to their cottage, where they gave her food and a room to sleep in. The next morning, she woke up all refreshed from a good night's rest. After they ate their breakfast, Mercedes and Nova left Annette in charge of the cottage and headed into the maze once again. During this, they are separated and she comes across a female elf who begins to fight using her spear, causing her to begin fighting back with another spear. "What's your problem?! I came here to find my brother, not to just start a fight with someone else!", she said, but the elf kept on fighting her. "Stop it, Ingrid!", Mercedes said from the tree branch she was sitting on top of, having heard the sound of the spears clashing. This allowed Nova to defeat Ingrid and aim the spear down at her. "You're good. I guess that's my loss.", she said and allowed her to help her up. "You're Nova, right?", she asks her. "How'd you know that?!", she asked her aloud in surprise. "Your brother won't stop finding ways to tell me about you.", she replied. "So it seems Brian knows I'm here to save him and bring him back home.", she said, very happy to learn her twin brother was waiting for her. "As you just heard from Mercedes, my name is Ingrid.", she told her.