VI: Escape

Brian looked at Nova, who looked back at him. "I'm getting you out of here, Brian.", she said to him and he followed her and Mercedes straight to the front doors before they escaped from the castle. "You can't run from me forever, Nova! I still have my request for you. I won't give up on you!", Dimitri said as they ran back into the big maze while he watched on from in the balcony. They didn't stop running until they got back to the same area where Nova met Annette before they took him to the cottage. After this, Brian spent the following four days recovering from captivity in the castle of elves. On the fifth day, Dimitri sent his dream crystals right to Nova, causing her to fall asleep and collapse right in front of Brian, Mercedes and Annette and they ran over to her. "Nova!", they said to her as she laid on the ground. "Is this the ballroom of the castle of elves?", she asked as elves danced with each other around her and she walked forward. Nova saw Dimitri going in the same direction. He took her hands and they began to dance as the music continued to play in the ballroom. "You told me you had a request you wished for me to accept. But what do you wish for me to accept?", she asks him and he pulls a box out from his pocket. "I've wanted this to happen for several years.", he said and opened up the box to reveal a ring inside it, causing her to blush. "I mean it, Nova.", he said and placed the ring on her finger before kissing her, causing her to permanently turn into a elf. She woke up from her dream like this and went back to the castle of elves for their wedding. Rather than remain in the real world, Brian quits his own job and kisses Dorothea to join his twin sister as a elf. Twenty years after this, they surprised their parents with two sets of twins with a boy and a girl each. The end.