V: Castle Of Elves

After almost four days of walking deeper into the maze, Nova and Mercedes finally got to the castle. The castle doors closed behind the two, trapping them in the castle. "It seems you two managed to find your way through the maze.", Dimitri said and they looked around to find out where he was. "I came here for my brother and I want him back!", she replied. "If you want to get him back home, I have a request I wish for you to accept first.", he told her. Suddenly, as she runs towards him, Nova and Mercedes fall through a trapdoor Dimitri placed in the floor. "Dang it! Now it's going to take me even longer to rescue my brother!", she said as they stood up and began trying to find a way back to the castle's main floor. Inside his bedroom, Dimitri was standing and allowing Dorothea to decide on his outfit with help from his whole family. "Are you sure about your decision, Dimitri? It could mean she'll never be able to see her own family again.", Patricia told him. "I know, but make no mistake. My decision stands final and now I just have to tell her.", he replied before he left his bedroom. Back in the area beneath the castle, Nova and Mercedes are both warped to the castle's entrance when she steps right on a pedestal infused with magic. "We're back at the castle's entrance, but now we have to find a way to rescue my brother without falling into that trapdoor again.", she said as they began to look for another way into the castle other than the entrance. Eventually, they climbed right up into the castle through the window of the room her twin brother was in. He looked up when he heard her close the window behind them both. "Nova!", he said and she turned. "Brian! Thank god I finally found you!", she replied before he ran over and hugged her.