•50•

Wooyoung sighed as he breathed in the familiar scent of his home. Yeosang dropped all the luggage by the door before he plunged himself off the ground and face down to the comfort of his own bed. The roommates only had a couple hours to rest before they were headed out for a 'welcome back' party hosted by Hongjoong himself.

"Ah, I can stay here all day," Yeosang murmured, stuffing his face further into his pillow.

"Me too, but we have to clean up. This place is a mess," Wooyoung stated.

Yeosang groaned, as he pulled the younger's towards him and on his bed, positioning himself to spoon the other. "That can wait. Now, let's sleep for a bit. I'm exhausted," a sleepy mumbled response was heard. Wooyoung only smiled with a small breath before he obliged, and hugged the male beside him back.

An hour or so later, the two were awakened by a phone ringing loudly. Both groggy, they decided to leave it until it stopped, but it never did, it just kept going, until Yeosang pushed Wooyoung off the bed and on the ground. "Go answer it, dipshit," he then rolled himself to the other side, as if nothing happened.

Wooyoung rubbed his head from his position on the ground, sighing. He knew Yeosang was cranky when woken up abruptly, but he was too, so he was lucky he was able to control his mouth for his sake. Getting up, and wincing slightly, he caught onto the ringing phone. Checking the caller ID, he quickly responded.

"Hey Joong, what's up?" His voice came out croaky and tired, but Hongjoong didn't seem to notice as he spoke up enthusiastically.

"Are you guys ready? I'm coming to pick you guys up now!" Wooyoung could practically hear the smile on the older's face.

Not wanting to ruin the mood, he lied. "Obviously! We'll be done in a couple minutes, Joongie."

"Great, cuz I'm already parking up at your house right now."

Forcing a smile, Wooyoung continued. "Perfect, we'll be just down there." He quickly hung up the phone, and finding the first thing he could find, and picking it up before throwing it at the sleeping Yeosang. "Get up, asshole. He's here."

Getting what the younger meant, he got up without a word, and started rummaging through their clothes.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit," a spew of curses could be heard in every corner of the house.

"You'd think when you come back from travel, you'd have at least one nice outfit packed, but no. Life was never on our side," Yeosang exaggerated his vowels, while throwing his clothes around the already messy bedroom.

Eventually they found their outfits, and started getting dressed, adding accessories to make it less bland.

"Sangie! Can you do my makeup?" Wooyoung asked from the bathroom as he was wearing his black boots. He heard a muffled response from the room, and went to check on his best friend and roommate.

He found Yeosang sat at the vanity, a brush in his mouth, and one in his hand, as he quickly applied his makeup. Guessing from his state right now, Wooyoung assumed he'd say no, but after he did his best pouty face, with cute puppy dog eyes, he sighed and asked the younger to sit by him.

Doing as told, Yeosang finished up the makeup on his himself pretty quickly, it shocked Wooyoung just how good it looked. "This isn't the first time," Yeosang replied, as if reading his mind. Wooyoung nodded, and let the man do his job.

When he was done, Yeosang decided to add a little lipgloss to Wooyoung's plump pink lips, just because. Looking at the art he's made, Yeosang smiled, and clapped his hands together. "You look great, Woo!"

After saying that, he left Wooyoung by the vanity, as he went around the house in search of his shoes, and extra accessories, while Wooyoung examined his face in the mirror.

"Wow," he murmured lowly, slightly touching over his face, not wanting to ruin it. Feeling satisfied with the light wash of makeup, and light bronze and gold shimmer on his eyes, he got up to view himself in the mirror.

When he stood in front of his full-length mirror, and raked his eyes over his body, smiling at the result in front of him. He was wearing tight, leather-like, black pants, with a silver and blue long-sleeved swirly shirt, and a strappy vest over it, paired with big bulky shoes. Simple accessories here and there, and he felt himself ready.

A figure then draped their arm over the shorter's shoulder, viewing their reflections while chuckling. "Looking good, Jung."

Hearing that, Wooyoung observed the latter's outfit, before replying back. "Could say the same about you, Kang."

Yeosang was dressed in a black turtle neck, and dark grey fitted pants, and bulky shoes as well. Similarly, he styled himself with simple jewelry, not too flashy, but more elegant.

After staring for too long, the two got startled when the heard a honk outside their window. "Guess we better go now," Yeosang chuckled, making Wooyoung follow suit. Grabbing their last minute items, they fled the house, entering Hongjoong's car.

...............

a/n: party time😃 and in the words of the great jeon jungkook: party party yeah🥳

sorry couldn't help myself💀^ anyways hope this was okay<3