•36•

After a quick shower, meant to wake him up. San walked out, with only a towel hanging low on his hips. Entering the living room, he found the couple playing Uno on the ground, giggling to each other.

"Where's Seonghwa?" San asked, looking for the clothes he packed in his bag.

"Already slept," Mingi shrugged, going back to the game.

"Aren't you two tired?"

"Nice try, San. In case you forgot, we don't sleep." Yunho said, not looking at the younger, who was getting dressed nearby.

Once dressed, San walked back into the room, and placed himself on the couch next to the boys. Scoffing at Yunho's statement, he went to check his phone. He instantly jumped up, startling the pair suddenly, in fright.

"What happened, San?" Mingi questioned the petrified male, who stood frozen while staring at his phone.

"Wooyoung replied," he simply stated, shaking slightly.

"ANSWER IT, YOU DUMB WHORE!" Yunho screamed, causing Mingi to shush him, pointing to Seonghwa's room. "Oh, right. Now, San, answer him." He said much quieter this time, but with a threatening tone to it.

Nodding quickly, San opened his and Wooyoung's chat.

wooyoung

san
say, i'm planning on
taking my boyfriend out
on a date...
sent at 7:52pm

woo
ooh, when?
sent at 11:12pm

Shrieking quietly while shoving his face in a nearby pillow, he decided to continue the pickup line, now that he had the chance.

san
depends~
when are you free;)

woo
BJSUSBSJ
NICE ONE SAN

san
glad it impressed you☺️

woo
hahaha it really did
btw sorry for the late
response i had a shoot

san
no worries woo
it's expected from a
stunning model like you
tbh i didn't even expect you
to respond

woo
why wouldn't i?
a friend of yungi's is
a friend of mine😌✋

Oh, how I wish to be more than just friends... San thought sadly.

san
haha yeah
anyways
how was the shoot

woo
it went exceptionally well
wanna see some pics👀

san
how could i ever refuse😏
sent at 11:26pm