Chap 3, entering space.

"She is a wild, tangled forest with temples and treasures concealed within."
John Mark Green
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

"John Mark Green〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

To say that Josette was anxious would have been an understatement, the brunette laid across the couch soft snores left her as Ben held a cup of coffee in his hand, while Reed held a scone in the other. "What time did she even knock out?" Ben asks as he watches his niece, ever since yesterday she had spent her time packing her bag, going over every little thing to do with trip, until she finally passed out.

Shaking his head Reed spoke, "I'm not sure. She was awake when I went to bed." Ben sighed deeply he regretted having to wake up his niece. "If the underwear model acts dumb I'm punching him." Ben said as he slowly made his way to Josette.

Josette stood next to her uncle, sunglasses resting on her nose as she took a sip of coffee. "How many cups have you had?" Reed asks as he gives her a questionable look, she shrugs as she brings the cup to her mouth. "No enough Reedie, not enough." The three stare up at the two hundred foot tall scaffolding watching as workers preform routine check ups on the craft. "Can't do it. I cannot do it." Ben spoke with a sneer on his face, Josette couldn't blame him, she spent all night thinking over the encounter from yesterday, the only conclusion she came to was that they were basically Victors bitches. "External SRBs, orbital system engines. Its just like the shuttles you flew in." Reed began to speak until Ben cut him off.

"No.  I cannot take orders from that underwear model.  That wingnut washed out of NASA for sneaking two Victoria Secret wannabes into a flight simulator." Josette had to do a double take on what her uncle had just said, how the hell do you even crash a flight simulator?

Reed shakes his head doing his best to ease his friends nerves. "Youthful high spirits." Ben looked unamused as they walked towards the base of the scaffolding. Josette sighing sadly as she drank the last sip of her coffee. "They crashed it into a wall. A flight simulator." Stating the obvious as Josette spoke up, "I don't even think that's possible to do." "I'm sure he's matured since then." Reed said and speaking of the devil they notice him leaning over to kiss an attractive women. "Yeah I think you're wrong Reedie." Josette said as her uncle and Reed watch through binoculars.