Chapter 52: 1 vs 5? Or was it 5 vs 1?

Wandering Cloud quickly realized that something was wrong from Potato-Eating Dace's words, "I thought you guys said that you had defeated her? Why would she just lie there when you guys stole the monster when it has 10% of its HP left? How is that possible..."

Before he could finish his sentence, Ye Ci rose from the ground like a phantom and fired an arrow at Glistening Snow.

Ye Ci's equipment was superior and a Cleric was a soft target. Nobody expected her to suddenly rise and attack. They were not prepared for Ye Ci's sudden movement. Glistening Snow was taken out by Ye Ci's attacks before he could react.

Lazy Blue managed to react and attempted to deliver a Staggering Blow at Ye Ci, but she had already leaped away. Even the arrow that she first shot at Glistening Snow was fired while in mid-air.

The party was not new to PK. They immediately counterattacked right after Glistening Snow was taken out. With the exception of Potato-Eating Dace who had to hide within the rock formation and maintain the Armored Giant Tortoise's aggro, the other three charged at Ye Ci.

Mu Qing began channeling a spell while he moved, while Wandering Cloud Charged at Ye Ci. Affected by her feelings from her past life, Ye Ci did not dare to look him in the eye. She dodged his Charge with a slight adjustment and landed on Lazy Blue. Using him as a springboard, Ye Ci once again leaped into the air and cast Rapid Fire on Mu Qing.

Mu Qing fell lifelessly to the ground after receiving a flurry of critical hits with additional poison damage.

After taking out two enemies in one go, Ye Ci dashed towards the Armored Giant Tortoise. She cast the Empowered Hunter's Mark at the boss, cast Falcon Protection on herself, and fired a Viper Needle at the boss's eyes. She then cast Decoy on herself.

The aggro of the Armored Giant Tortoise on Potato-Eating Dace was not that high. With Ye Ci's rapid attacks, she was able to snatch the aggro away from him. The Armored Giant Tortoise immediately moved away from the rock formation and headed straight for Ye Ci.

"Dace, secure the BOSS's aggro!" shouted Wandering Cloud.

But his order was more or less impossible for Potato-Eating Dace. This was a level 40 Wild BOSS that they're talking about. Even if he was able to hold the aggro, he would've easily been killed by the boss.

Despite that, Potato-Eating Dace cast Taunt at the BOSS. Ye Ci, however, was very generous. She fired a Decoy at Potato-Eating Dace, generously transferring all her aggro to the Warrior. The Armored Giant Tortoise turned its head towards Potato-Eating Dace and chomped down on him. With a scream, he fell lifelessly onto the ground.

The 5 man party had been reduced to only 2 in less than 30 seconds.

Wandering Cloud gritted his teeth, "I thought you said she's bad at PVP?"

The ones who had already died laid there and did not dare to speak a word. Glistening Snow was especially quiet as if he had truly died.

Lazy Blue who was still alive paled. He did not expect Gongzi You to fake her death for nearly half an hour just beside him.

This Huntress was truly skillful and bold. Lazy Blue felt like he was outplayed. Not only in terms of skill but in terms of intelligence as well. He was toyed by this Huntress called Gongzi You.

Lazy Blue was enraged, and he charged straight at Ye Ci.

Ye Ci, on the other hand, darted towards her 2 remaining opponents, with the Armored Giant Tortoise following close behind. A spell casting indicator appeared on the monster's icon. It was casting Mist.

It's finally using that spell. Ye Ci faced Lazy Blue with a sinister smile.

Lazy Blue and Wandering Cloud were so focused on Ye Ci that they did not notice the small changes taking place behind Ye Ci. The moment they saw Ye Ci's sinister smile, they knew that something was wrong.