Prologue

Love is like a rosary which is full of mysteries.

You don't know when and whom to fall until you realized that you are already deeply fallen inlove with that person.

What if you fell inlove with the person who you believe that cannot recognize or return your love?

What if that person you love hid his/her identity and unknowingly, he/she is the person you're always together with literally?

*************

Yesha's POV

I'm Yesha, a GANGSTER and at the same time, a FANGIRL....I secretly loves a singer named L. He saved me when I visited Philippines. Bago pa man din ako makapagpasalamat, he immediately leave. At dahil sa nangyari, na-inlove ako sa idol ko. Yes, idol ko na siya bago pa man din kami magkita. I promised to myself that I'll protect him for saving my life so I decided to leave Korea at tumira sa Pinas. I blackmail his haters and beat those who hurt him.

L's POV

I'm L, a SINGER and secretly loves a gangster woman known as Miss A whom I met when I visited  Korea. Niligtas nya ako sa mga Gangsters nung naligaw ako. Na love at first sight ako kaya I confessed immediately. But, she just smiled and called me a "weakling". Pag-iisipan daw nya if I'll become famous and strong...Kaya heto, I pursued to become a famous singer and learned how to fight... At naghihintay na muli kaming magkita...

 **********

Author's Note: "I'm A Gangster Fangirl" is originally written by me. All the characters and events are fictional. Any similarities in other stories/events are  just a coincidence. Do not copy/plagiarize my work. It's a crime...

Enjoy reading!!! ^^