Not a superhero

The Tardis flies through the dimension vortex as wires hang above the console. Clementine follow the notes as she play a few strings while the Doctor, without her coat, works the circuits from under the console.

Doctor:"Wrong note. Two strings down and-"A spark appear and smoke burst onto the Doctor's face and she move away from the console. The Tardis hums. She remove her goggles as she coughs"...change the tune."

Clementine:"Can I take a break? My fingers are hurting me."

Doctor:"Told you to use the pick."The Doctor spin a wheel as she coughs and the leak stops. She kneel down and see the damage then sighs. She stands up."Yeah. Okay. I also need a break. I'll make a quick materialize so less damage can occur, hopefully."

Clementine put down the guitar and walk toward the Doctor's side as the Doctor mess with a few controls then pull down the lever. Sparks appear on the console and they step back as the Tardis materialize. The Doctor sighs and was going to say something but suddenly they hear thuds on the doors.

Clementine:"What was that?"

Doctor:"No idea."The Doctor grab her coat and put it on."Stay here until I tell you to come out, okay?"

Clementine nods.

Clementine:"Okay."

Doctor:"You sure?"

Clementine:"Yes!"

Doctor:"Good."

The Doctor walk toward the doors, slowly open one of them, then leans out and see a group of teens.

The Doctor smiles.

Doctor:"Robin!"She exit and close the door."Good to see you again."She quickly notice him holding a katana."Oh. But you're not the one that I met."

Robin's face turn serious and glare at the Doctor.

Robin:"Who are you?"

Doctor:"That's new. I'm the Doctor. Nice to meet you. Now, who's your friends and where are we?"

Starfire approach the Doctor.

Starfire:"You're in Titans Tower. Why have you come here?"

Doctor:"Needed a place to rest. So it was random on where I was..."The Doctor turns around and sees batarangs on the Tardis door. She gasp, approach the door, remove the batarangs and rub the door."You poor girl." She turns around."Robin. Explain. Now."

Starfire:"You've appear during our training."

Doctor:"Still no excuse. If you hear a strange noise, you stop everything and stay around in confusion. Not continue whatever it is and throw sharp weapons. Didn't Batman taught you to stop and wait? She can feel pain too."

Robin:"She?"

Doctor:"My spaceship. Give me your utility belt and your katana. Why do you have a katana anyway? Were you raised by samurais? Did Batman learn the way of a samurai or is he a... bat ninja?"Robin just glare at the Doctor."I'll take that as I'm kinda right. Utility belt, now."