The Gargoyle

The Tardis materializes. The Doctor, with a golden color shirt, and Clementine, with AJ, exit the Tardis and see flying cars above them.

Doctor:"See? I told you to not worry about the randomizer."

Clementine:"When and where are we?"

The Doctor looks around.

Doctor:"New Earth... on the year 5,000,000,0017."

Clementine:"New Earth?"

Doctor:"Yep."They start walking."Years ago the sun was expanding itself, so the original Earth was getting boil. The human race took notice and abandoned their home planet and fly through the stars, and while they're traveling, the earth reach its end and exploded. Years later, they discovered this planet and saw the same feature from the old earth, so the human race start living here and call it 'New Earth'. They also name the country the same but with 'New' beside them."

Clementine:"But some countries already got 'New' on them. So they double it?"

Doctor:"Absolutely. I landed a few times on New New York, but it's actually call New New New New New New New New New New New New New New York."

Clementine:"What? Why? How could you remember that many?"

Doctor:"A lot of practice. Before New Earth, the countries had been destroyed into ruins many times before and you humans kept re-building your countries over and over again. So the countries became newer and newer."

Clementine:"So which country are we in?"

The Doctor takes a sniff.

Doctor:"New Paris."

Clementine widen her eyes in shock.

Clementine:"New Paris? As in the city of love?"

Doctor:"Yep."

Clementine:"I always wanted to come to Paris when I was a kid."

Doctor:"Really? Was it for the croissant? The Eiffel Tower? The Gallery?"

Clementine:"The croissant and Eiffel Tower were in my list. But my biggest reason was to come here and... find... someone special."

Doctor:"Oh. Do you still want to do that?"

Clementine:"No. It was just a fantasy."

Doctor:"Good. I'm terrible wingman, I mean wingwoman, and in real life, Paris isn't actually that romantic. It's absolutely beautiful, no denying it, but not enough to just make two people, friends or strangers, fall in love."AJ mumbles."She'll explain that when you're older."

Clementine:"Explain what?"

Doctor:"Meaning of love."

Clementine:"Oh. Where should we go first?"

Doctor:"I got a place in mind. Can you guess where it is?"

Clementine:"Umm.... No."

Doctor:"Well then, come on."

The Doctor grab Clementine's hand and they start running.

Later

They walk down the street and get to the spot to see the Eiffel Tower hovering over the ground.

Clementine:"Whoa."

Doctor:"Is it marvelous as you hope it'll be?"

Clementine:"Yes. Is that really the Eiffel Tower?"

Doctor:"Of course. Well, not the original one, but still the Eiffel Tower. You think they just put a hologram there?"

Clementine:"I don't know."

Doctor Who Season 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara